Grrrr... Thanks a lot Fins! Thanks for nuttin'!

Taco John

Rookie
Reaction score
Ugh!

We held up our end of the bargain. The Broncos took care of the Bills in short order last week, dropping them to thier rightful place with a loss. And how are we repaid? With a gutless performance against the Chiefs! Thanks a friggin' lot!

What happened out there? Why so greedy to start the game? You've got arguable the best runningback in the game, and you start the game by showcasing FIELDLER!? UGH! Well, you live by the sword and you die by it when you play that game. You got an ***-full of Fiedler all game long, because you were so far behind that you had no choice.

Sorry for my tone here. I'm just so frustrated. I have to listen to Chiefs fans post about (get this) how great TrINT green is! AUUUUGH!!!! How unfocused does a team have to be to not get an interception against Trent Green!!! You guys got caught with your pants down, overlooking a good team. With any luck, you'll pay for it with a loss to the Patsies next week. They got spanked by an AFC West team too!

Anyway... Sorry to take out the frustration on you guys... It's just so aggrivating reading Chiefs fans post with hope, when you guys could have ripped their hearts out of their chests this week, and stomped on it. Now they've got the lame-o Jets this next week, and they're 3-2. Ugh!

Looking forward to the match-up we have with your fish in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you lay down for us too, just to make it up to us... ;)

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
Hammered
Reaction score
Clump Taco John was just thinking outside the bun. :D

BTW Taco, more power to your website. Good site.

Taco John

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks...

I'm thinking that the Dolphins and the Bills are going to make a decent run... I've seen both your teams lose in the past two weeks... and from what I've seen, the Bills have got way more fight in them than the Dolphins... I'll take Bledsoe if the game is behind any day, over Fiedler... That was a horrid performance from that guy...

Taco John

Rookie
Reaction score
OMG! Reading Chiefs messages is UNBEARABLE this morning!!!!

Now they're crying because TrITN isn't getting as much run as Shaun Alexander! 5 TDs!!!??? For TrINT Green!? AUGH!

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
Hammered
Reaction score
you're venting on the wrong board, John. That's allright. I like fun too. When the Bills win and the Fins lose ,it's all fun.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Taco John
Ugh!

We held up our end of the bargain. The Broncos took care of the Bills in short order last week, dropping them to thier rightful place with a loss. And how are we repaid? With a gutless performance against the Chiefs! Thanks a friggin' lot!

What happened out there? Why so greedy to start the game? You've got arguable the best runningback in the game, and you start the game by showcasing FIELDLER!? UGH! Well, you live by the sword and you die by it when you play that game. You got an ***-full of Fiedler all game long, because you were so far behind that you had no choice.

Sorry for my tone here. I'm just so frustrated. I have to listen to Chiefs fans post about (get this) how great TrINT green is! AUUUUGH!!!! How unfocused does a team have to be to not get an interception against Trent Green!!! You guys got caught with your pants down, overlooking a good team. With any luck, you'll pay for it with a loss to the Patsies next week. They got spanked by an AFC West team too!

Anyway... Sorry to take out the frustration on you guys... It's just so aggrivating reading Chiefs fans post with hope, when you guys could have ripped their hearts out of their chests this week, and stomped on it. Now they've got the lame-o Jets this next week, and they're 3-2. Ugh!

Looking forward to the match-up we have with your fish in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you lay down for us too, just to make it up to us... ;)
:p

This is sooo great! I love it how peeps express themselves.....but the thing that just bugs the hell out of me.....THEY ARE NOT FISH....dolphins are mammals! Just had to get that out!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taco John
Ugh!

Its ok .....we didnt want to pay you with the Chiefs...remember theyre 2-2. We still owe you and we are waiting for the raiders game...now thats a must win ;)

echo_bravo

Scout Team
Reaction score
Taco John? What a dumb name. Oh well, at least our QB doesnt get freak injuries like yours. Last week, Griese tripped over his dog!!! What a tool! This drunk needs to clean up his act. He passed out on Shannon Sharp's drive way too. This guy is an embarrassment to the Griese family. He will never live up to his father's level of play.

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Justa, just wait until Bledsoe pops a 4 INT game. He has done it before, he will do it again. ALL QB's have crap days...just can't avoid it sometimes.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Yeah....and it just might come against the 'phins so, keep flapping your gums justafin, it'll stretch 'em out to make more room for your foot later.

Billsfan

Section 118 Row 1 Seat 5
Reaction score
Cool Thread....Hey Taco, You guys have a tough one tonite......the Raven's couldn't score on a $2 whore........Broncos 31 Ravens 3.

Top Bottom