Gruden Signs With Tampa Bay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden Signs With Tampa Bay

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Doh!

Looks like the Bucs don't know what they want.
Well if they still want Norval, it'll cost 'em two number 1's now....:lol: :lol: :lol:

( I hate CBS sportsline, you can't put up links to their crap. Anyway, if you want to go to all the trouble, go to CBS sportsline.com/NFL/ No deal with Lewis. You'll see what I am laughing about)

Re: Doh!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Looks like the Bucs don't know what they want.
Well if they still want Norval, it'll cost 'em two number 1's now....:lol: :lol: :lol:

( I hate CBS sportsline, you can't put up links to their crap. Anyway, if you want to go to all the trouble, go to CBS sportsline.com/NFL/ No deal with Lewis. You'll see what I am laughing about)
yeah, dolphan39 had a link about that this morning. if the bucs wanted more offense i don't know why they were interested in another defensive minded coach!:(

i know they didn't hire lewis..............

The point was that they DID NOT hire Lewis.
dolphan39 gave me a link yesterday, i said i don't know why they were interested in another defensive minded coach if they wanted more offense!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Doh!

Originally posted by dolfan06
yeah, dolphan39 had a link about that this morning. if the bucs wanted more offense i don't know why they hired another defensive minded coach!:(

YOU said "hired".

Re: Re: Re: Doh!

YOU said "hired".
inFINS........ you're really a trip, you know that. you talk about somebody walking around with a big stick, trying to stir up ****! just let it rest will ya, and don't take everything on the boards so serious, huh! the word hired was just shorter than interviewed/interested and i really can't say what i was thinking when i typed it. although i can think of a few things right now, but i don't want to lose this moderator status!:yell:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Doh!

inFINS........ you're really a trip, you know that. you talk about somebody walking around with a big stick, trying to stir up ****! just let it rest will ya, and don't take everything on the boards so serious, huh! the word hired was just shorter than interviewed/interested and i really can't say what i was thinking when i typed it. although i can think of a few things right now, but i don't want to lose this moderator status!:yell:

Hey, words have meanings. I can only respond to what you write, not what you were thinking. Never mind that "hired" and "interviewed" are practically opposite, I'm supposed to know what you meant?
I'm not the one getting all bent out of shape here, You are. Just because I don't put smilies everywhere doesn't mean I am angry. I am simply responding to your posts.
:sleep:

Re: Re: Doh!

yeah, dolphan39 had a link about that this morning. if the bucs wanted more offense i don't know why they were interested in another defensive minded coach!:(

You see, you even went back and edited your own statement.
YOU are the trip.

Re: Re: Re: Doh!

You see, you even went back and edited your own statement.
YOU are the trip.
i didn't edit my own statement. in fact the edit mode is not even working for me, i sent AJ a PM about it and he will correct the error tonight!

Some one else changed your statement or you are a liar, what's it going to be?

Back
Top Bottom