Guarantee it Now. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guarantee it Now.

F*** the bills

clear.gif

Dolphins over Bills Sunday, 31-14.

Bills couldn't stop, and lost, to Sanchez and Romo in back to back weeks. Couldn't get any pressure and were absolutely useless offensively. And Matt Moore is really Peyton Manning in a Dolphins uniform, or at least he looked like him against KC. Seriously though we got this. Up here all morale is gone, the Bills have gone from contenders to pretenders. Looked like they might win the AFC a few weeks ago now seems like they might miss the playoffs all together. While we are coming off a 2 game winning streak, have nothing to lose, and morale is high. THIS GAME IS OURS! Who says otherwise??

Your Guarantees don't carry much weight when your sitting on 200 v bucks

I think we'll win, but I don't see us scoring 31 points. It depends on if Moore turns over the ball or not. The Bills secondary gets a lot of interceptions.

Here's some history for you. We lost to the Pats. All last year them and teams tore us up with TE's. First game this season, and we had all offseason to fix it, we get tore up with their TE's. Halftime adjustment? No. Houston looks like a win, and we lose. We lose to the Hillisless Browns in dramatic fashion. They need a 4th qtr. comeback. They get it. We have a shot in San Diego. Muff it.
We look good against the jets. Make them get 3 and outs, but we self destruct after the Revis int. The Broncos. What more needs to be said??? We start strong against the Giants, we are making plays. We crumble in the 4th.
We beat KC. Fluke? Luck? Who knows. And now we beat the Redskins and the Bills are a lock???
The Bills will put us back in our place. They sling the ball. Who is going to cover their guys? Sean Smith? Is Dansby going to make another pick?
Dolfan reality will come back during that game.

You were doing good until you questioned the KC win. That was damn near a shutout.

so I would think this game favors us.

You think? I live in Buffalo I read the papers and see some of the games. They cannot pressure anyone! Moore will have 20 seconds to stand back there and pick them apart. I really don't see the Bills winning unless Fitzpatrick puts on a passing clinic. Which can happen but I doubt it.

The Bills lost their starting center for the year and have to move their starting LT (who was their starting LG earlier) to center now. their oline was playing very well to start the season but injuries are cuasing their offense to be out of sync. I think the Phins dline will have a big game.

and I don't think Matt Moore is all that but the Bills defense legitimately can't stop anyone not named John Beck.

I don't know... they did a pretty good job on one Mr Thomas Brady ... :brewskis:

Miami is the kind of team that the Bills can beat up on, even in their depleted state on offense.

They also beat KC and Washington, and by considerably bigger margins than the Fins did.

Back
Top Bottom