Guarantee it Now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guarantee it Now.

madisonfan90

I run Buffalo
Reaction score
Dolphins over Bills Sunday, 31-14.

Bills couldn't stop, and lost, to Sanchez and Romo in back to back weeks. Couldn't get any pressure and were absolutely useless offensively. And Matt Moore is really Peyton Manning in a Dolphins uniform, or at least he looked like him against KC. Seriously though we got this. Up here all morale is gone, the Bills have gone from contenders to pretenders. Looked like they might win the AFC a few weeks ago now seems like they might miss the playoffs all together. While we are coming off a 2 game winning streak, have nothing to lose, and morale is high. THIS GAME IS OURS! Who says otherwise??

Dolphins over Bills Sunday, 31-14.

Bills couldn't stop, and lost, to Sanchez and Romo in back to back weeks. Couldn't get any pressure and were absolutely useless offensively. And Matt Moore is really Peyton Manning in a Dolphins uniform, or at least he looked like him against KC. Seriously though we got this. Up here all morale is gone, the Bills have gone from contenders to pretenders. Looked like they might win the AFC a few weeks ago now seems like they might miss the playoffs all together. While we are coming off a 2 game winning streak, have nothing to lose, and morale is high. THIS GAME IS OURS! Who says otherwise??
i agree we win again and the whole board b****es

The Bills have been found out, they are an average team who have been overperforming. I see them as having a similar if not less talent than us but with a much better QB, if he's on his game Sunday, they could still beat us, but I'm pretty "confident" that we'll win again, the mid round draft pick is in our grasp now.

Buffalo is not getting the turnovers the way they were the first few games. Additionally, defenses have caught up to Gaileys spread. If the Dolphins dont turn the ball over they should win fairly easily.

Get your Vbookie on...

I think we can win..31 points tho?

Na

Comparing Matt Moore to Peyton Manning...can someone give me a taste of this kool-aid. These past two weeks though, I can't help but wonder how much the lockout hurt this team's chemistry.

Here's some history for you. We lost to the Pats. All last year them and teams tore us up with TE's. First game this season, and we had all offseason to fix it, we get tore up with their TE's. Halftime adjustment? No. Houston looks like a win, and we lose. We lose to the Hillisless Browns in dramatic fashion. They need a 4th qtr. comeback. They get it. We have a shot in San Diego. Muff it.
We look good against the jets. Make them get 3 and outs, but we self destruct after the Revis int. The Broncos. What more needs to be said??? We start strong against the Giants, we are making plays. We crumble in the 4th.
We beat KC. Fluke? Luck? Who knows. And now we beat the Redskins and the Bills are a lock???
The Bills will put us back in our place. They sling the ball. Who is going to cover their guys? Sean Smith? Is Dansby going to make another pick?
Dolfan reality will come back during that game.

We should put up some points on Buffalo, especially that small secondary (Marshall!). And I feel good about our D now that Dansby and Davis are back playing so well (how we expected them to). You know Buffalo will go back to feeding Jackson ALOT now that they're struggling; him receiving worries me more than straight running plays.

Comparing Matt Moore to Peyton Manning...can someone give me a taste of this kool-aid. These past two weeks though, I can't help but wonder how much the lockout hurt this team's chemistry.
Definitely hurt the defense but every defense around the league was playing like crap for the most part. Our D just took an extra 2 weeks to catch up. Everyone else's defense started settling in around week 5 or 6 ours took till week 8.

Our offense just wasn't good enough to carry the team while the defense caught up. We still have a lot of issues on offense. Moore is playing well but he's not the long term answer, we still need a QB. RT is still weak, Colombo sucks. Long is struggling, I think he's still not 100%. Daniel Thomas is always hurt and after his first two games teams have figured out how to play him. Marshall has dropped entirely too many balls this year at critical times. No one has stepped up (still) on the other side of Marshall. We're operating with only one TE who is solid but not great...the other TEs just block (do they even have a reception?)...still lots of work to do. But the team is confident right now and that means a lot, Buffalo is not, so I would think this game favors us.

Not so fast, this is going to be our first real test playing a very hungry team. I wouldn't go so far as to guaranteed anything at this stage.

We should put up some points on Buffalo, especially that small secondary (Marshall.

I not so sure about putting up alot of points. In the lasy 3 games against them we have scored 14, 15 and 14 points.
Not exactly high scoring.

This will be a defensive battle.

As long as Reggie and Marshall have crazy stats helping my Fantasy team. :hump:

The Bills lost their starting center for the year and have to move their starting LT (who was their starting LG earlier) to center now. their oline was playing very well to start the season but injuries are cuasing their offense to be out of sync. I think the Phins dline will have a big game.

and I don't think Matt Moore is all that but the Bills defense legitimately can't stop anyone not named John Beck.

Back
Top Bottom