Guess our record after the final 4 games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess our record after the final 4 games

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
*Sigh* You got it. Guess our record after these 3 unexpected wins, yet again.

I see us winning at least 2, maybe 3 unless Fitz gets injured.

If Fitz gets injured I see us winning 1 or 2 tops. We may even lose out, depending on the timing of the injury.

At 5-11/6-10, we'll end up picking between #5 and #10 mostly based on SOS. Our SOS is bound to drop given how bad 3 of the last 4 teams we play are. Specially if we beat a couple of them.

I was all in on Tua at the begining but when we started winning I didn't want to have to trade up to get him. Then LSU beat 'Bama and there were two top QBs to choose from. Then after the injury I was almost out on him but considering recent historical hip injuries, including our own Wilson I've come to the conclussion that even if his right hip is NEVER the same and even if it becomes arthritic and degenerative, he'll still be the best QB drafted this year for 4-5 seasons.

I can come to terms w that.

So I'm rooting for wins, but don't expect them. I'm rooting for Fitz to ball out but so long as he is 'ok' (doesn't get crippled for life or something) I would like to see Rosen.

I'm glad that one way or the other we'll be in range to pick Tua, Derrick Brown, Okudah, Jeudy or Austin Jackson.

So, my guess, 5-11, picking 6th, we pick Tua, goes to IR and we stick to Fitz and Rosen for another year.

*Sigh* You got it. Guess our record after these 3 unexpected wins, yet again.

I see us winning at least 2, maybe 3 unless Fitz gets injured.

If Fitz gets injured I see us winning 1 or 2 tops. We may even lose out, depending on the timing of the injury.

At 5-11/6-10, we'll end up picking between #5 and #10 mostly based on SOS. Our SOS is bound to drop given how bad 3 of the last 4 teams we play are. Specially if we beat a couple of them.

I was all in on Tua at the begining but when we started winning I didn't want to have to trade up to get him. Then LSU beat 'Bama and there were two top QBs to choose from. Then after the injury I was almost out on him but considering recent historical hip injuries, including our own Wilson I've come to the conclussion that even if his right hip is NEVER the same and even if it becomes arthritic and degenerative, he'll still be the best QB drafted this year for 4-5 seasons.

I can come to terms w that.

So I'm rooting for wins, but don't expect them. I'm rooting for Fitz to ball out but so long as he is 'ok' (doesn't get crippled for life or something) I would like to see Rosen.

I'm glad that one way or the other we'll be in range to pick Tua, Derrick Brown, Okudah, Jeudy or Austin Jackson.

So, my guess, 5-11, picking 6th, we pick Tua, goes to IR and we stick to Fitz and Rosen for another year.

Don't know how others feel, but I'm not going to ATTEMPT a guess. Could be 3-13. Could be 6-10. I fear, at some point, a team will figure Miami out and there's not enough talent to respond. And who knows about RF? OTOH, the team is playing well, and there's a reason most of the teams Miami plays have bad records. I expect no blowouts

I see them splitting the rest of the games, finishing 5-11... wins over Giants and Bengals.

The wildcard is if the Patriots are locked into their playoff position in the final game, in which case they may play backups and throw the game.

I don't WANT Gase to get fired....I just think losing to us twice, and the Bengals, gets him run out of town.

Realistically I see us losing to the Jets who got embarrassed and will be looking to exact revenge, I see us beating the Giants most likely as they will likely underestimate us..
Lose to the Bengals, and Lose against the Pats in all honesty.

Realistically I see us losing to the Jets who got embarrassed and will be looking to exact revenge, I see us beating the Giants most likely as they will likely underestimate us..
Lose to the Bengals, and Lose against the Pats in all honesty.
The G-men are in no position to underestimate Mississippi valley home for wayward girls, let alone an NFL team.

If there's any doubt, Shurmur can play the game tape from yesterdays Dolphin game.

I don't think I have made one prediction this year - except - we are not tanking. :nah:
So I won't predict our final record either. I am very very pleased with this season. For me it was all about progress, seeing if players buy into the coaches and create a foundation to go forward. This year even in losses (excpet the early losses) you can see progress as long as you know where to look for.
I'd love to have 3 more wins (Jets, Giants, Bengals) but wouldn't be to upset if we don't (though I really really want to sweep the Jets :lol:) as long as I can see progress.

Back
Top Bottom