Guess our record after the final 4 games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess our record after the final 4 games

I think we finish 4-12. Yes we played great yesterday. Fitz has proven over his 100 year career that he cannot string games (good ones) together - even against bad teams. Half of our team is on IR and we still have no run game which you need in December more than ever. I don’t know who we’ll beat (1 of the games vs Jets, Giants and Bengals) but don’t be surprised if we lose 2 of them. Best I can see is 5-11 and that would be quite remarkable given the aforementioned issues we have. No matter our record I think we have found a staff that knows what it’s doing - putting a system in that is bigger than any one single player. It will bring a sustainable brand of winning or competitive football for years to come.

I have a feeling we're going to go 3-1. The loss being in New England. Maybe that will be a close game if we play well. Their offense is struggling right now. But we haven't won there since 2008. The 3 other games are very winnable.

I'm fine either way. If we lose and finish in the top 3, then great we got a great draft pick. If Flores goes 5-11 or 6-10 with this roster, especially with the way we started, I'm feeling real good.

I think we beat the Bengals or the Giants but not both and we finish 4-12, still better than I expected when looking at our roster.

I'm seeing 1-3.

We've snuck up on a few complacent teams, and I think that is over.

Gase is playing for his job and will find a way to beat us... (lots of running the ball).
Dalton is back in Cincinnati, and let's be honest; he was never the problem to begin with. (He's playing for a Tannehill-like 2nd chance on a better team next year.
We'll beat the Giants.
New England may not need this game, but won't want to go into the playoffs after a loss, especially since they are not as good as they've been in the past.

*Sigh* You got it. Guess our record after these 3 unexpected wins, yet again.

I see us winning at least 2, maybe 3 unless Fitz gets injured.

If Fitz gets injured I see us winning 1 or 2 tops. We may even lose out, depending on the timing of the injury.

At 5-11/6-10, we'll end up picking between #5 and #10 mostly based on SOS. Our SOS is bound to drop given how bad 3 of the last 4 teams we play are. Specially if we beat a couple of them.

I was all in on Tua at the begining but when we started winning I didn't want to have to trade up to get him. Then LSU beat 'Bama and there were two top QBs to choose from. Then after the injury I was almost out on him but considering recent historical hip injuries, including our own Wilson I've come to the conclussion that even if his right hip is NEVER the same and even if it becomes arthritic and degenerative, he'll still be the best QB drafted this year for 4-5 seasons.

I can come to terms w that.

So I'm rooting for wins, but don't expect them. I'm rooting for Fitz to ball out but so long as he is 'ok' (doesn't get crippled for life or something) I would like to see Rosen.

I'm glad that one way or the other we'll be in range to pick Tua, Derrick Brown, Okudah, Jeudy or Austin Jackson.

So, my guess, 5-11, picking 6th, we pick Tua, goes to IR and we stick to Fitz and Rosen for another year.
.....YAWN...

I think we'll win one more game and draft 10 but people here will be happy we won 4 games

We smoke the Yets 38-14
We stay in New Jersey and rest up. We squeak out another against the Giants 19-17
We come home after 2 weeks on road and lose a heartbreaker to the Bengals 29 - 27
We lose to the Gaytriots because they will be fighting for a playoff position an #2 seed the Ravens are running the table 14-2. As they will lose to Chiefs, beat the Bills, and the Bengals, and beat us to get to 13-3. We lose 27-23 but give them a hell of a fight in Gaytriotland.

5-11 is my final.

I think they beat the Bengals and Giants and maybe the Patriots if the Patriots are resting their starters for the playoffs.
My best guess at this time is they will finish 5-9 and will end up with the 9th-22th and 29th picks in round one.

I think we'll win one more game and draft 10 but people here will be happy we won 4 games
No.

We’ll win a couple more.

i don't think there is a generational game changer in this draft like many here on the tank train believe.

Be awesome to win out!

Back
Top Bottom