Guess our record after the final 4 games | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess our record after the final 4 games

Fits is due for one of his letdown games so I say 2-2 we lose to the Pats and maybe the Giants in a close one

I have a feeling it'll be 5-11.

With any luck it'll be 3-13 or 4-12.

No.

We’ll win a couple more.

i don't think there is a generational game changer in this draft like many here on the tank train believe.

Be awesome to win out!

So with that being said, how do you approach the QB situation? Do you sign a guy like Bridgewater and expect him to be your QB? Do you let Fitz and Rosen battle it out next year again?

IMO the plan still needs to be QB, and despite the injuries, Tua should still be in that mix and would be a great pick, especially with a guy like Fitz here to help him learn the ropes.

So with that being said, how do you approach the QB situation? Do you sign a guy like Bridgewater and expect him to be your QB? Do you let Fitz and Rosen battle it out next year again?

IMO the plan still needs to be QB, and despite the injuries, Tua should still be in that mix and would be a great pick, especially with a guy like Fitz here to help him learn the ropes.
I want us to build a team with players that fit our coaches plan with our draft and free agency.

i don’t see a no miss QB at the top of this draft...and hope we don’t waste picks to move up for one.

I want us to build a team with players that fit our coaches plan with our draft and free agency.

i don’t see a no miss QB at the top of this draft...and hope we don’t waste picks to move up for one.

Joe Burrow and Tua are both franchise worthy QBs that are worth the investment of a high pick.

So you'd rather Miami make the same mistake it did when it drafted Jake Long instead of Matt Ryan?

Joe Burrow and Tua are both franchise worthy QBs that are worth the investment of a high pick.

So you'd rather Miami make the same mistake it did when it drafted Jake Long instead of Matt Ryan?
Was Ryan broken, having had three surgeries in two seasons?

Back
Top Bottom