Guess what fishheads!? Adams is going to sign tomorrow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what fishheads!? Adams is going to sign tomorrow!

mannyfresh

Practice Squad
Reaction score
HA just like mannyfresh predicted!

ADAMS will sign tomorrow!

looks like the boys over where the engrave trophies, better start to etch in

1. buffalo bills AFC east champs 2003
2. Buffalo Bills AFC champs 2003
3. buffalo Bills superbowl champions 2003

we now have a better DL than you guys. even every finhead cant deny this!

the final piece of the puzzle is set

do you guys have a better combo then fletcher and Spikes?

do you guys have a better combo then williams and Adams

do you guys have a better combo then Moulds, Reed, bledsoe, and henry?

do you guys have a better secondary..nope!

do you have a better O-line? nope!

Well we will just have to see

Who has the better record at the end of 2003, I will remember to rub it in when the Jills come 3rd in the AFC East next December.

I'm sorry, but when did this become a "Hooray for the Bison" forum? Did I click on the crapper button again?

P.S. Manny "disposable douche makes you" fresh...um, I for one don't really care about the Bison. Thus the reason why I'm NOT IN A BILLS FORUM.

Thank you and here's our address.

ahhhh icestorm..i sense fear in your post.

thats why you never actually stuck to answering my many questions!

once again, you took a very valid argument, into a personal tirade against the fresh one!

Still no pass rush, as for a better secondary are u high??? Nice DT combo for sure, and LB's but come on!!!

I don't think Adams is going to put you over the top. He makes your team better but there is a reason that he has moved twice in two years. Downside. I predict a tired Adams in the coming December. Away from the warm weather in Oakland to cruddy old Buffalo. Bones start to hurt in that cold. Here's a blurb about Adams a third of the way through last season. Now he has another year.

Oakland Raiders – This team is suddenly looking old. The defense is being lit up and the offense has slowed down tremendously, but, hey, they are 4-2.

The Good – How about 40 year-old Jerry Rice, huh? The man continues to impress despite his age. I wonder how many more years he plans to play.

The Bad - Their defense once looked unstoppable, but has become quite vulnerable -- especially against the run. Sam Adams is not fighting off blocks like he was in the first 4 games,

Our DLine is still way better than your ****. We got quality at every position and we have a pass rush, you don't have that.

Originally posted by mannyfresh
HA just like mannyfresh predicted!

ADAMS will sign tomorrow!

looks like the boys over where the engrave trophies, better start to etch in

1. buffalo bills AFC east champs 2003
2. Buffalo Bills AFC champs 2003
3. buffalo Bills superbowl champions 2003

we now have a better DL than you guys. even every finhead cant deny this!

the final piece of the puzzle is set

do you guys have a better combo then fletcher and Spikes?

do you guys have a better combo then williams and Adams

do you guys have a better combo then Moulds, Reed, bledsoe, and henry?

do you guys have a better secondary..nope!

do you have a better O-line? nope!

All I have to say is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :goof: .... Marino1983

Re: Re: Guess what fishheads!? Adams is going to sign tomorrow!

Originally posted by Marino1983
All I have to say is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :goof: .... Marino1983

:eek: why did he stop laughing?:lol:

Cuz he realized who the new power of the AFC East is..........the Buffalo Bills!

Interesting, Bills SB odds have dropped to 25-1.........they were 100-1 prior to the FA period.

Back
Top Bottom