Guesses on the final 3 cuts due before Tuesday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guesses on the final 3 cuts due before Tuesday

I thought Phillips showed sign of life against the Falcons. Let's hope he gets on an upswing and gets consistent. It's time to take the diapers off.

From reporters reports at camp he hasn't done a thing. He was invisible in the pre season games. Did not make any plays in 31 snaps vs. Dallas. He was bullied and pushed all over that game.

It wasn't pretty, but that was Against the best oline in the NFL, best by far too.

He looked fine in the Atlanta game though, And We knew he was raw when we drafted him. gotta let then kid get coached up, and hope he takes to it, thats life in the NFL.

I just hope the Phillips we drafted isn't the one who underachieves and loafs too much. He needs a huge boot in the ass. You'd think playing next to Suh and getting his weight down to 316 this season would be enough motivation for him. We spent a 2nd round pick on him so he'd better start playing like one.

LB James micheal jones
oline
a db

They aren't cutting Gray at TE. He's your odds on favorite at getting the 3rd TE spot. He played every special teams snap in the 3rd PS game, and was in on two stops. The fact that they have him in so much on ST leads me to believe they plan on keeping him at this point. And while Jones has played fairly well this pre-season minus the one bad drop, IMHO he is more limited athletically than Gray.

Back
Top Bottom