Gus Drama & Other drama | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gus Drama & Other drama

Sticky13

Nachos
Reaction score
1) I think that the reason why Gus remains the starting quaterback is due to the fact that Saban wants to go for a quarterback in next year draft. He does not want the controversy that Sage might be doing decent which potentially would hurt the team future by letting him play and show potential promise with no upside. Therefore, by having fins fan getting fed up with GUS, no one will compromise any new starting quarterback for next year

2) Saban wants to keep Ricky next year as he should. I know that there were rumors about Philly wanted to make a trade, but Saban would only settle for a first round and not T.O. who is a virus to any team who would sign him.....Humble or not now, I still would not want T.O. on my team.

3) Saban is a player coach, and players respect and want to play for him. This should help our free agency which is going to target Wide receivers and one more poffensive lineman for next year. Secondary position will be filled in the draft as it is deep for that particular position. I would love to see a starting Corneback from the Canes after watching the Virginia Tech game. Probably the best defensive display in college football I ever witnessed without Testarvede playing on the other side of the ball.

4) Do not look for Zack Thomas and J. Taylor to be let go anytime soon for salary cap room... Those guys are the heartbeat of the defense and will be retired as Dolphins as they should.

5) and finally, the most underrated player for the Dolphins is Vonnie Hollyday this year. He has been tremendous and a great acquisition this year. I hope we get to resign him next year.

I am excited to be a new member of this forum, and look to chat with my Dolphins fellows fans throughout the next seasons.

Marino is still the best!

Back
Top Bottom