Guys and Gals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys and Gals

This young team had a bad game; it happens. Wish people wouldn't be waiting in the trenches to scream that Tua is terrible; if you aren't going to give the kid a chance, then you shouldn't be a Dolphins fan. EVERYONE should be rooting for him to succeed and know that he wouldn't go undefeated. I think the Broncos defense played out of their minds yesterday, but if people want to blame Tua; I'm not upset, he did get pulled.

However, this "I told you so" BS is not good form. Let's see how Tua reacts to the benching, let's see how he handles his first loss, let's see how he plays against the Jets next week.

If there's one thing I learned yesterday, it's that Flores is dedicated to winning. I LOVE that; unfortunately, he won't have the luxury of having a starting caliber QB as the backup next year, but for this year, I'm okay with him making that switch.

When you let people gash you for almost 200 yards rushing and 300 yards passing ...jus saying

Tell that to Russell Wilson, Drew brees, Kyle Murray etc.
Sooooo 3 guys, in two decades, one of which hasn't won a darn thing.

That's your argument?

I'm not taking sides, but that's not a very good historical record on which to be hanging your hat.

Sooooo 3 guys, in two decades, one of which hasn't won a darn thing.

That's your argument?

I'm not taking sides, but that's not a very good historical record on which to be hanging your hat.
How about Fran Tarkenton?

Looks like a little boy amongst men. Even Brees the king of dwarfs can't survive in this league anymore.
That's because Brees is old. The same rule changes that have made it possible for running QBs to succeed also give little QBs a fighting chance.

This offense needs WRs in the worst way. I’m taking a WR with the 1A pick. Tua needs to start the rest of the year. He needs the experience.
Running game is the weakest link in the whole team. No bonafide #1
2nd is the WR unit. No bonafide #1.
3rd is the Rookie QB who needs that running game and WRs who let's be honest half of them (RBs &WRs) will be replaced next season. Work in progress. It's going the right direction.

Just saying, Tua isnt undersized.

I also find it funny that somehow Fitz is ok, but Tua isnt and they stand nearly the same height.
He is definitely on the small side, relative to the average NFL QB. I dont think many would argue that. Fitz is 6'2", probably 2.5" taller, and I would guess 25 lbs heavier.

I think it's possible for any size (within reason, I doubt a "dwarf" makes it) to be sucessful.

The whole size thing was beaten to death before the draft. All angles of debate have been covered.

No point in rehashing. The draft is long past. How big Tua is or isn't is not relevant anymore.

He is definitely on the small side, relative to the average NFL QB. I dont think many would argue that. Fitz is 6'2", probably 2.5" taller, and I would guess 25 lbs heavier.

I think it's possible for any size (within reason, I doubt a "dwarf" makes it) to be sucessful.

The whole size thing was beaten to death before the draft. All angles of debate have been covered.

No point in rehashing. The draft is long past. How big Tua is or isn't is not relevant anymore.
fitz-and-tua-1.jpg

I agree....but just sayin..

Sorry, but greatness overcomes adversity.

I stood by RT when he was been thrown to the slaughter with no help on the OL and skill positions.

This offence Tua has 3 times the talent at all positions.

If he can't handle it, draft the next.

3 times the talent?

Ajayi/Drake vs Gaskin/Ahmed

Parker/Stills/Landry vs Parker/Grant/...Perry?

Sims vs Geseki

Albert/James vs Jackson/Davis

Tunsil/Bushrod vs Flowers/Kindley

Steen vs Karras

curious as to where you see 3 times the talent? Tight end? Maybe Center?

Back
Top Bottom