Guys, I Just Wanted To Say.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys, I Just Wanted To Say..

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I love this time. A week before the draft, and as we may argue who to get, we all agree we just want the team to get better. Everyone is excited for the newest members of our team to come in the next few days. Some may end up being busts, some may end up being legends.
Either way, it's a good feeling and the passion of Finheaven just at it's finest.
I wish us all a great draft day!

Interested to see how things play out. I don't think I'll be surprised by anything that goes down. Every mock I've seen has us taking somebody different.

Very excited. I remember when I first became interested in the draft in the late 70's and early 80's. It was so hard to get information. No internet, couldn't watch videos, very few mock drafts. In fact, I looked forward to Joel Buchbaum's Pro Football Weekly for the best draft information. That really was about it. I think the Sporting News did a mock draft and probably Sports Illustrated.

Now, there are 10 mock drafts every day it seems. But I like it. So easy to go check out highlights for most players and feel somewhat informed.

I just hope Miami scores big and hits early and often.

Very excited. I remember when I first became interested in the draft in the late 70's and early 80's. It was so hard to get information. No internet, couldn't watch videos, very few mock drafts. In fact, I looked forward to Joel Buchbaum's Pro Football Weekly for the best draft information. That really was about it. I think the Sporting News did a mock draft and probably Sports Illustrated.

Now, there are 10 mock drafts every day it seems. But I like it. So easy to go check out highlights for most players and feel somewhat informed.

I just hope Miami scores big and hits early and often.
So true. As a Dolphin fan growing up in New Jersey no computers nothing on TV I get to see them maybe one or two times a year when they were on TV. So different now and so much better. I still remember going to a game at the Orange Bowl many many years ago. I thought it was on the other side of the world but man what a treat. How to be mid-70s

Aman bros. Can’t wait. I just can’t stand the thought of baker mayfield to the Jets. I will cry 100%. I know you will all think I’m a tard but I would trade my next 3 first rounders for this kid. Who cares about the first round when you’re picking 32 and mayfield will get us there ASAP Rocky!!!! Kid is a stud on and off the field. Please god Miami trade up to the 2nd pick give the whole farm for baker.

Aman bros. Can’t wait. I just can’t stand the thought of baker mayfield to the Jets. I will cry 100%. I know you will all think I’m a tard but I would trade my next 3 first rounders for this kid. Who cares about the first round when you’re picking 32 and mayfield will get us there ASAP Rocky!!!! Kid is a stud on and off the field. Please god Miami trade up to the 2nd pick give the whole farm for baker.
Isn't it funny how we may like certain players (Like Mayfield) but as soon as the jets pick them, we instantly hate them, haha!

I am prepared for craziness.

I've spent much of the draft process trying not to love or hate anyone too much.

One things for sure: the AFC East got a lot better last night.

With their coaching exodus, I'm not sure how long the Pats can keep it going. The bills have the potential to be frightening now.

One things for sure: the AFC East got a lot better last night.

With their coaching exodus, I'm not sure how long the Pats can keep it going. The bills have the potential to be frightening now.
I was so happy when Buffalo took Allen. He sucks.

Lol Bill are garbage. Allen was the qb who most needed to sit a couple years and develop of the top 4. Now he is going to be thrust into a starting role week 1 with an aging McCoy and... sorry had to look it up real quick, Kelvin Benjamin rotfl. Oline takes a hit with incogs retirement as well.

Back
Top Bottom