Guys, I think that our 'phins are cursed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys, I think that our 'phins are cursed!

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I believe that after the glory years of '72 and '73, along with that unbelievable success of those teams, fait has looked down on our Dolphins. Since we had so much success during those years, it is now our turn to suffer. Well, in my opinion, we've suffered for about 17 years now(the last year we appeared in a SB). Although, there are other teams in the league that have suffered much more than us.(i.e. Bengals, Jets-:lol: ,Bucs, Bills-:lol: to name a few)

A&O 54

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
I believe that after the glory years of '72 and '73, along with that unbelievable success of those teams, fait has looked down on our Dolphins. Since we had so much success during those years, it is now our turn to suffer. Well, in my opinion, we've suffered for about 17 years now(the last year we appeared in a SB). Although, there are other teams in the league that have suffered much more than us.(i.e. Bengals, Jets-:lol: ,Bucs, Bills-:lol: to name a few)

The Bucs seem to curse themselves more often than not. Same with the Jets. The Bengals and the Bills seem to legitamately cursed.

Nah, we ain't cursed man......

Hey good things come to those who wait right? How long did the Rams have to wait before they started winning Superbowls? Till they left L.A. and then some.:cool: And how many teams have undefeated records? Zip. We got it comin', just keep the faith. :cool: Wait till next year.:D

other than the fact the we had a couple of good teams in the early 90's that could have got to the big game if not for the Bills getting there to lose and we have a good team in 1985 that should have beaten the Pats in the AFC championship game, we have just a been a team that is never great and never bad but fluxuates between good and mediocre :( We're just in a cycle of not getting enough superstar players that can win games for you since 1983 at the same time as getting solid big men up front.

THROWBACK MONDAY!

Just to add some perspective to those of us that would prefer to go 8-8 and have the #16 pick

A curse is just about as reasonable an explanation as any other for the misfortunes of this franchise that have spanned regimes and decades.

Only question in my mind is what or who must be sacrificed in order to appease the dieties in charge of it. I’ll of course nominate several of our beat writers.

So we're cursed due to the fact we won two super bowls? Ok, how come NE has won 6? Should we expect them to be curse any time soon?

So we're cursed due to the fact we won two super bowls? Ok, how come NE has won 6? Should we expect them to be curse any time soon?
Yes. The Pats will be cursed as well.

Once Brady announces his retirement, Belichick will as well.

They will leave behind a bag of bones.

A year later Brady will be engaged to Bruce Jenner

A curse is just about as reasonable an explanation as any other for the misfortunes of this franchise that have spanned regimes and decades.

Only question in my mind is what or who must be sacrificed in order to appease the dieties in charge of it. I’ll of course nominate several of our beat writers.
Agreed.

Did you see Omar’s asinine defense of Antonio Brown? And he was forced to write a retraction and apology.

It’s the curse of Shula... we forced the NFL’s winningest coach.. the man could who take his’n and Beat your’n ( Bum Phillips)....into retirement to hire satan( Jimmy Johnson)....hasn’t been the same since!

Fate

Back
Top Bottom