Guys just enjoy the big win at New England | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys just enjoy the big win at New England

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy with the win but I was expecting more from the offense. They didn’t look that good. They better play way better against the Bills or they won’t win that game. The Bills will be desperate after losing today at home.

You're not happy with the win. Hell i guarantee you had Tua and the offense put up 400 yards and multiple TDs that still resulted in a loss. You'd be much happier.

As coaches tell the players enjoy it for 24 hours then back to work

Wins are hard enough especially up there so save all the criticism at least until tomorrow and enjoy this win like i am

If you are not happy or really disappointed in some aspect of the game it's gonna be a long season for you my friends if you can't take even a little time to celebrate victories like this one.

Appreciate the solid comments in the game day thread.

Not a single report from it so the mods got to enjoy the game as well

Thanks guys :UP:

Go Dolphins

:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh
Well said man! And a special shout out to the mods on here. You guys do a superb job and put up with a lot of bs on a daily basis. Alright Miami!

Trouble is, guys are so starved they expect 1972 performance, only with Marino unhooking for 400+ a game.

While I feel it was ugly, as do most others, 0-1 would be much, much worse…

I’m good.
When you play a team as well coached and prepared in their home like the Patriots...The win very well could be ugly.

Reminder to anyone that might be disappointed: Around same time last year, we were blown out by these same Patriots 21-11.

Be happy with the win.

There were ups and downs, but man, getting a key turnover late and then killing the clock with first downs deep in our own territory...that is clutch, big boy ****. The kind of thing we've rarely seen from this team in years and years. That's the kind of stuff the Patriots do to us. Nice to see the tables turned for once.

It was ugly, yes, but I’m definitely celebrating the victory.
I liked enough of what I saw from Tua. He took some shots, he made some big plays, he led 3 scoring drives. All on the road against a BB defense week one of the regular season. Yes, there’s room for improvement (that can be said across the board here) but I felt like I saw something we can build on from him today.
Our defense got sliced up with the run and quick passing game but continued to keep them from scoring points, making critical plays to push them out of FG range, keep them out of the end zone, kill scoring drives with turnovers. The only TD drive the Pats had was aided by a highly questionable roughing call that seemingly only ever gets called at Foxboro. The forced fumble and recovery by X was clutch as hell and you absolutely cannot overstate the level of awareness that made it happen.
That game was a roller coaster ride of emotion and we came out on top.
We’re in first place.
We lead the division in points scored.
We lead the division in points allowed.
All of that is by exactly one point and doesn’t carry much meaning at this stage of the season, sure.
But goddammit can we just take a moment to enjoy the fact that on a day that was terrible for the entire division, it was clearly the least terrible for us?

Just remember; the Pats fans were all excited for their home opener, the 'experts' had us losing and going on the road against a division rival (BB coached) is never easy, yet we won. I'll take it all day over a flashy shootout in which we lose. Of course there's work to be done, but we still come away with the win. Onto Barfalo :FLO:

You're not happy with the win. Hell i guarantee you had Tua and the offense put up 400 yards and multiple TDs that still resulted in a loss. You'd be much happier.
Nope! People can be happy that they won and still have concerns about the team. I don't have rose colored glasses on. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Too many people on here seem to think that it has to be that way.

I am enjoying it very much! Not only as a lifetime fan but I made a pretty penny on them as well.I hope we can contain allen and especially diggs this week. I havent been as excited about the team in a long time.

I'm happy with the win. I'm sure the Offense needs to just get into a rhythm. 1st game away at the Pats and we get the win. I will take that all day long. Fuller to come back next week. Another positive. Ask the Bills, Jets or Pats if they would have taken a win yesterday by a point.

Back
Top Bottom