guys...told ya so....good luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

guys...told ya so....good luck

bongo59

Starter
Reaction score
i dont gloat.....this game which i just came back from fell exactly like the rest we have played..........over at the half.......it was mcnair at his best and i think now you guys will believe me about our D.......our pass D is not the worst in the league......we gave up yds cause the game was meaningless.......i truly hope you guys get it figured out........and stay injury free.........your fans at the game represented you well......very nice and well behaved and i invited 7 to our tailgate and they were just great......all were from coral gables and i cant say enough about these folks.........once again good luck the rest of the way

Any D can kill us as long as we have ole Butterfingers in there at QB....you guys were fortunate you didn't have to go against Jay today and it will be a different story if you get us in the playoffs!

Props to you, Bongo. Good luck from here on out. I'll be cheering for the Colts, though..

yeah, you told us your team was gonna win, who would have thought?

Bongo, you were right. You posted a lot of smack, but your team backed it up.

McNair is the man. No question.

Your D was hitting damn hard today. Very impressive.

Congratulations

Miami sucks and this guy was very easy in his told ya so. If I were the one that had posted so much smack and my team had won, i'd have told their team like it really was. They're awful.

I guess it's like Buffalo now, we know they're not a threat so we're cool with their fans.

Of course, we're certainly not a threat to anyone either. Hitting hard, that's an interesting thought. When was the last time our team did anything hard? Like run hard, hit hard, PLAY hard?

Back
Top Bottom