Guys ... ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys ... ?

Coots82

<3 Dolphins <3
Reaction score
How much is to much for tickets at the Superdome.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/stadium_diagram_new.htm

There's the link to the stadium.

I've found some tickets like Section 116 row 10 for $165 a peice. That's 30 yard line. It's sad to see an 80 dollar ticket have to go that high. Just let me know what you guys think and if you think I have a shot at getting some from the box office when single season tickets go on sale. Keep in mind that I'm needing 4 tickets. Lower Level.

Bump , bump it up.
I really want to know what the chances of getting 4 seats together from the box office are going to be.Lower level at that.

This is the saints you are talking about. I am flying out there without tickets and fully plan on paying face value for lower level tickets.
Never had a problem at any of the stadiums I have been to.

Well, I hope you don't try to go to Tennesse and do that then. I went to tennessee last year and I paid 125 for nose bleeds right before game time.

I really am thinking of going to this game as well. My buddy just moved to NO and its Halloween weekend. Ive been there twice for Mardi Gras which is the best time on gods green earth, but Im thinking Halloween is probably just as good :-) I just want decent seats, doesnt have to be great... how much do you think im gonna have to spend???

Decent seats will probably run 60-75 bucks on a reasonable site.... depends on where you call reasonable.
I can find 30 yard line , row 10-12 seats all day long for around 145.
I am just curious if we want be able to get them from the box office.... lower level seats from the box office are only 80 bucks... I'd pay that anyday.

I'm going to the New Orleans game too, the first game of my life :D I'm not sure about the ticket prices or area yet, I'm not the one who set it up.

I remember when I was in the Marines and stationed in New Orleans we used to wait until about 5 min's after kickoff and someone would give us two or three tickets free of charge.. lol..

Seminole51 said:
Ive been there twice for Mardi Gras which is the best time on gods green earth, but Im thinking Halloween is probably just as good :-)

Nope, Jazz fest blows mardi gras down the tubes. Holloween used to be a blast in NO, I'm sure it hasn't gotten boring. :D

Back
Top Bottom