Habib: Can’t Argue With Notion Miami Dolphins May Draft Qbs In 2019 And 2020 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Habib: Can’t Argue With Notion Miami Dolphins May Draft Qbs In 2019 And 2020

"We could maybe take one both this year and next year," said Grier, the Dolphins' general manager in his first year of heading all football operations.

Sounds good to me. :cheers:

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...miami-dolphins-may-draft-qbs-in-2019-and-2020

Here’s a link from the Miami Dolphins website if you can’t access the PBPoSt one:

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/andy-cohen-a-young-qb-maybe-a-couple

I think you draft a QB every year until you find yours, the franchise

If you live for the future it’s time to move on from someone who isn’t even on the team anymore.

Last I checked you weren't on the "Avatar police officer" list.

Other than being wanted for old avatar's. :lol:

Old avatar? :funny:

You're spamming a thread whining about avatars you have no control about and boring other fans.

Yours is from 1972 mine was current until a few weeks ago.

You dont even need to take your shoes off to do the math or do you?

You're spamming a thread whining about avatars you have no control about and boring other fans.

Yours is from 1972 mine was current until a few weeks ago.

You dont even need to take your shoes off to do the math or do you?
It’s my thread that I started. If you don’t like it , you can leave. I sure as hell am not going to stop you.

It’s my thread that I started. If you don’t like it , you can leave. I sure as hell am not going to stop you.

LOL, it's your thread.:lmfao:

You should insert a reminder, only new avatars allowed or keep out. Nice job making a fool of yourself.:hclap:

Couple of things here. When the guy said "Grier got his guy".......that's really not true. They were trying to get other guys first(Bridgewater among them)and settled for RF.
About drafting QB's in back to back drafts I'm fine with that but I'm not really fine using a 1st round pick two years in a row on a QB unless you're totally sure you can get a 1st round pick back in a trade for one of them. Yes we need a QB but we need a team around him and using a 1st round pick on a back up QB is not the way to go.

Yea but they stuck to their guns regarding compensation for the position- they didn’t settle necessarily for Fitz, the player and the cost was right for the present state of the team

Back
Top Bottom