Habib: Can’t Argue With Notion Miami Dolphins May Draft Qbs In 2019 And 2020 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Habib: Can’t Argue With Notion Miami Dolphins May Draft Qbs In 2019 And 2020

What is wrong with drafting a QB in two straight drafts...if they both prove to be good to great, you can always trade one away for a high draft pick.

If there is one position teams will give you what you want. It's QB if he's of quality.
Guess we’ll all find out if Arizona breaks the mold of not drafting a rd 1 qb back to back come draft day.

if giants don't draft qb this yr. we should go get Ohio St qb..and call it a days. we have wasted to many yr. trying win SB without elite qb. I don't have another 50 yr wait on dolphins win SB. Ross should be thinking like Jerry Jones. win now. GM must get this team right.

Last edited:
Like we didn't know this.:nap:
tenor.gif

:lol:

I think he most likely means that they intend to draft a quarterback in the 4th or 5th round this year, which would be an entirely credible decision if there's a guy they like available.

I don’t think there are any conditions on it.

A smart team keeps drafting prospects they like until they hit... if you hit two you have great trade bait!

I really hope they trade the 13th pick. It would be GREAT to get another 1st round pick next year.

Bring in a mid to late round guy this season if you aren’t convinced that one of the top 3 prospects is a bonafide answer.

Let that draft pick battle it out with Falk and Ruddock and reassess after the season to see where we stand at the position if none of those three surprise.

Arguing over avatars? No one tells you what to do!!! Oh....except your employer and government lol

Back
Top Bottom