Hackett Resigns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hackett Resigns

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hackett just resigned, I don't have a link - but it's all over the GangGreen and they're celebrating like it's the 4th of July. We need to sign Linehan ASAP, but I personally think they'll give a long hard look at Trestman.

sometimes just love to bash...hacketts made his questionable calls but the guy had a killer running game this year, and made the jets playaction pass one of the most feared plays in football this year...

I dont think that they will necessarily make an attempt at trying to get linehan. I would watch for trestman though like you said. I think that they know that he is going to be comitting to miami for the offensive coordinator job.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They can have trestman and his dink and dunk Offense!

You mean like the NE dink and dunk, the oakland's dink and dunk when Trestman was there, both systems seem to have made visits to the SB the last 4 years. Hmmm

MDFINFAN said:
You mean like the NE dink and dunk, the oakland's dink and dunk when Trestman was there, both systems seem to have made visits to the SB the last 4 years. Hmmm

That was Grudens system, not trestmans. NE is not really the same offense Trestman runs either!!!

Back
Top Bottom