Had To Let A Fin "fan" Have It Today. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Had To Let A Fin "fan" Have It Today.

Man, you guys need to have thicker skin. Me and the wife (a Pat's fan) go to both games in each city every year (save next week, new kid). They are brutal up there in NE. They beat the hell out of the Dolphins every year up there and still talk sh*t before, during and after the game. That goddam trainride is miserable every year.

Dolphins fans (these days) are not known for patience or tolerance.

I can imagine guys wearing aqua and orange beating the living **** out of each other as stunned fans (of the other team) watch in amazement.

Anybody who has stuck by this team over the past 15 years has the patience of a saint (and I don’t mean the ones who have built a championship-contending team twice during that time).

Section 104 end zone. All game all I heard is "Tannehill sucks" then "why we running the ball?", "This team sucks" and so on and so on. All freaking game! Before the go ahead score ... "Tannehill sucks, we might as well kick the field goal now." I finally had to turn around and say something when Stills caught the go ahead td. The guy tells me he is a die-hard fan and so does his wife. I told him go root for another team or at least just shut the f**k up!

All game, bitching about something. You would have thought we were getting killed. Thank God the other fans around us also lit into him after I did. Why bother even coming to the games? According to him, he's a season ticket holder. I told him to don't waste his money next year because I'm sure the people around him are tired of hearing him cry like a little bitch. I mean seriously? Stay home.

Sorry, rant over. Go Fins!!
So kind of like the forum here lately huh

Section 104 end zone. All game all I heard is "Tannehill sucks" then "why we running the ball?", "This team sucks" and so on and so on. All freaking game! Before the go ahead score ... "Tannehill sucks, we might as well kick the field goal now." I finally had to turn around and say something when Stills caught the go ahead td. The guy tells me he is a die-hard fan and so does his wife. I told him go root for another team or at least just shut the f**k up!

All game, bitching about something. You would have thought we were getting killed. Thank God the other fans around us also lit into him after I did. Why bother even coming to the games? According to him, he's a season ticket holder. I told him to don't waste his money next year because I'm sure the people around him are tired of hearing him cry like a little bitch. I mean seriously? Stay home.

That was a douchey thing to do on his part. Hope one doofus didn’t ruin your experience. Doesn’t sound like he did.

Sounds like the typical day on Finheaven. Just click on any one of the 12 threads started each day about nothing but negative gloom about the same topics over and over. I get the frustration but to come here to do nothing but complain day in and day out, thread in and thread out......what's the point.

There should be a sticky "therapy" thread for the sole purpose to go in to and bitch and complain about every negative thing about the team. Keep it all in one place, bc honestly it has become no fun to even come on the site.

Man, you guys need to have thicker skin. Me and the wife (a Pat's fan) go to both games in each city every year (save next week, new kid). They are brutal up there in NE. They beat the hell out of the Dolphins every year up there and still talk sh*t before, during and after the game. That goddam trainride is miserable every year.

Patsy fans aren't brutal, they're just miserable, vicarious living massholes. You want to see brutal sport a Ravens jersey in Cleveland, they will literally beat the f*** out of you. Knew someone who wore a Ravens jersey there underneath a pull over jacket, had the pull over ripped off then got circled by 10 dudes and almost got his a** kicked (they hate BAL because of the move). I wouldn't want to be a Skins fan in PHI tonight either, places like PHI, BAL, even CLE (if you're wearing Ravens gear) are far more brutal, not to say NE fans aren't miserable in their own right.

You can bitch and complain without being a belligerent ass. It sounds like this guy was the latter.

I don't know a Dolphin fan around who is in love with the franchise right now. Most conversations I have with other fans are more critical than praise.

At a game, I let my frustrations out from time to time, but if someone were going on about it all game long....I'd be over it by the first quarter. Dude needs to re-evaluate what he's doing with his time if he pays money and spends 4 hours on a situation that gives him so much grief.

Patsy fans aren't brutal, they're just miserable, vicarious living massholes. You want to see brutal sport a Ravens jersey in Cleveland, they will literally beat the f*** out of you. Knew someone who wore a Ravens jersey there underneath a pull over jacket, had the pull over ripped off then got circled by 10 dudes and almost got his a** kicked (they hate BAL because of the move). I wouldn't want to be a Skins fan in PHI tonight either, places like PHI, BAL, even CLE (if you're wearing Ravens gear) are far more brutal, not to say NE fans aren't miserable in their own right.
Oh I'm aware, lol, I live in MD.

Dolphins fans are not known for patience or tolerance? Are you freaking kidding me??? We haven't won a super bowl in 45 YEARS!!!!!
You want them to have patience???? 45 years!!!! Last time the Dolphins won Gase wasn't even born yet!!!

We’re not patient. We’re just ****ed.

Oh I'm aware, lol, I live in MD.

Knowing Iggles fans, you're risking your physical safety by wearing any burgundy and gold in that stadium tonight. Hate that team and most of their fans.

Yeah nothing wrong with an occasional complaint or dissapproval but I can understand if hearing it all game it would get old fast.

My area was mostly positive. Yes i bemoaned a few plays but mostly rooting.

There were a couple guys behind me had me laughing, every time tanny drops back "get rid of it!! Cmon throw the ball!!! Hurry!!". It was legit passionate concern though, no bother there.

Last game I went to was a few weeks ago in KC. That place was rock'en and my dad and friends were having a blast. Me? I enjoyed the atmosphere and food.

Back
Top Bottom