Had To Let A Fin "fan" Have It Today. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Had To Let A Fin "fan" Have It Today.

That guy at the game def. posts on Finheaven! Actually that game experience is like coming on to this board. lol

Sounds like the typical day on Finheaven. Just click on any one of the 12 threads started each day about nothing but negative gloom about the same topics over and over. I get the frustration but to come here to do nothing but complain day in and day out, thread in and thread out......what's the point.

There should be a sticky "therapy" thread for the sole purpose to go in to and bitch and complain about every negative thing about the team. Keep it all in one place, bc honestly it has become no fun to even come on the site.

And yet you come here and complain about other posters day in and day out. I guess that makes more sense than being frustrated by a team that hasn’t been relevant in about 15 years.

There are plenty of rah rah cheerleading-only sites out there.

Section 104 end zone. All game all I heard is "Tannehill sucks" then "why we running the ball?", "This team sucks" and so on and so on. All freaking game! Before the go ahead score ... "Tannehill sucks, we might as well kick the field goal now." I finally had to turn around and say something when Stills caught the go ahead td. The guy tells me he is a die-hard fan and so does his wife. I told him go root for another team or at least just shut the f**k up!

All game, bitching about something. You would have thought we were getting killed. Thank God the other fans around us also lit into him after I did. Why bother even coming to the games? According to him, he's a season ticket holder. I told him to don't waste his money next year because I'm sure the people around him are tired of hearing him cry like a little bitch. I mean seriously? Stay home.

Sorry, rant over. Go Fins!!
I am sure he has an account on FH.

And yet you come here and complain about other posters day in and day out. I guess that makes more sense than being frustrated by a team that hasn’t been relevant in about 15 years.

There are plenty of rah rah cheerleading-only sites out there.
That's really all he does these days. Complain about posters....

So we have guys on this board complaining about posters for complaining on this board?.....got it

Man, you guys need to have thicker skin. Me and the wife (a Pat's fan) go to both games in each city every year (save next week, new kid). They are brutal up there in NE. They beat the hell out of the Dolphins every year up there and still talk sh*t before, during and after the game. That goddam trainride is miserable every year.

See, I love stuff like this. Nothing more fun than a divisional game. Exactly why I'll be there next week. Gonna talk **** all game and if we're losing I'm going to nag them about cheating.

I actually like Jets and Bills fans. I really hate Patriots fans. Something about Boston sports fans.... Typically can't stand them.

Though I have been around some obnoxious fans, I have been lucky enough to not ever be near one that ruined the game for me or gone a far as the one you had to tell off.

I know how tough it I to watch a game with these angry Debbie Downers that seem to want to anger fans who have faith in team.

What was he supposed to do, scream out loud that it doesn't matter if we win this week because we'll finish 8-8 or thereabouts like always?

My nearby group at Canes games is very good. We refer to specific players all game long. The guys who sits left of me is an occasional bettor and one guy behind me is a frequent bettor. So we are always referring to the pointspread in not only the Canes game but other games going on simultaneously, or during the day.

But naturally we have the one loudmouth moron who gets progressively more drunk as the game extends. He is tolerable in the first quarter but not the third. I am happy when he departs his seat, even if I know it's merely to grab another beer and to relieve himself. This jerk wants to stand up and slap hands on every play, even if nothing happened. He doesn't know the name of any player. Not once have I heard him refer to a player by name. Fortunately this season his group realized he doesn't fit well while sitting alongside me, so I only had to deal with it during one game. But even when he is multiple seats removed he is forever twisting like Gumby and trying to get involved with everyone nearby.

I don't mind and can understand the frustration from this fan base. I've been a fan for over 45 years. I just don't see the point of the constant bitching and negativity. I realize that's mainly what these fan forums are on the internet no matter who you are a fan of. It's just today's society ... Which sucks BTW. Whether it's politics or sports or social issues some people are just whiney little self entitled bitches.

I will say that it still was a great day! I had my beautiful lady next to me. I got to see my team get a win. I did get to share that excitement with the other fans that were around me. I really do like the live atmosphere and the stadium is a lot nicer now than the last time I was able to make the trip to Miami. The roof enabled a pleasant shade and there was even a breeze every once in a while. The seats are closer to the field now and the stadium was loud and rocking at times. All in all a great day. Go Fins. Beat the Pats.

I’m sick of this sorry ass excuse of a franchise I’ve loved em since 1970 and I reserve the right to bitch and moan all I want . when I’m at the game I tend to hold it in better, but in my man cave look out, can’t tell you how many remotes I’ve broken. When I hear people say find something that doesn’t stress you out, I say that’s part of the pleasure of rooting for a sports team, it’s entertainment, the ups and downs. But when it sucks don’t expect me to be happy and not complain

What I hate worse is sitting next to somebody who’s not remotely interested in the game. I sat next to a woman with two small kids who played video games, now that sucked, as long as the fan isn’t obnoxious and foul mouthed (like myself) lol

Patsy fans aren't brutal, they're just miserable, vicarious living massholes. You want to see brutal sport a Ravens jersey in Cleveland, they will literally beat the f*** out of you. Knew someone who wore a Ravens jersey there underneath a pull over jacket, had the pull over ripped off then got circled by 10 dudes and almost got his a** kicked (they hate BAL because of the move). I wouldn't want to be a Skins fan in PHI tonight either, places like PHI, BAL, even CLE (if you're wearing Ravens gear) are far more brutal, not to say NE fans aren't miserable in their own right.
It's a frigging shame that people are that stupid, to want to attack someone because of what jersey or shirt they wear.
Those people are out of touch with reality.

Back
Top Bottom