Had To Let A Fin "fan" Have It Today. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Had To Let A Fin "fan" Have It Today.

See, I love stuff like this. Nothing more fun than a divisional game. Exactly why I'll be there next week. Gonna talk **** all game and if we're losing I'm going to nag them about cheating.

I actually like Jets and Bills fans. I really hate Patriots fans. Something about Boston sports fans.... Typically can't stand them.
You did not live through the 80s. 90s and early 2000s then.
Jets fans were always obnoxious. They still are.

But the games against the Bills? Oh my. They should have put the AO label on those games. In those days they sold T-Shirts in and around the stadium which said "**** Buffalo" (yes spelled out) with a Dolphin humping a Buffalo from behind. (Those were actually quite brilliant designs)
Umbrellas were recommended even when the sun was shining.
There were fights everywhere: concourses, stands. It was crazy.

Pats fans were more an afterthought. Like an after birth. :lol:

Nobody cared about them. Not even fans up in NE.

But in the last few years Bills and Dolphins fans shared their misery and it calmed down a lot. We have more in common through our hate towards the bandwaggon Pats fans than not.

Jets fan are continuously obnoxious.

I had a great first experience at Hard-Rock. The crowd was into it and the people around me were great took like 1000 pictures .Came all the from SE Kansas. I was impressed how nice and clean it was. So much better than the other 8 stadiums I have been too. The stuff going on pregame outside the stadium was also great. Got to meet my 2nd and 3rd players ever. Never seen that at a nfl game before. I can't wait to go back again in the next couple of years.

Jets, Bills, and Pats fans all suck. Years ago, back when Foxborough was the old stadium with benches, I was sitting in front of sh-thead Pats fan who was smoking throughout the entire game. When I got back to my car for the 5-hour drive home, I took off my Dolphins jacket and it had cigarette burn-holes all over it.

The more annoying thing is traveling to Miami for game, paying big money for good seats....and still being surrounded by Jets, Bills, or Pats fans.

As far as the Dolphins fan complaining throughout the game, fine with me. I’d join in.

Back
Top Bottom