Haha, Jets waste first round pick! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haha, Jets waste first round pick!

wow :roflmao: comparing the pats front office( top in league) to the jets office is like comparing a cut of kobe beef to a sirloin at bonanza

jets org is still in mourning over bill b leaving them afte r1 day on the job in ny
:roflmao:

ih8brady said:
Comparing Saban to our old coaching staff is like comparing modern France and the Vichy regime.

Saban hasn't coached a down in the NFL you have no idea if he'll be able to be a good NFL coahc. 'Skins fans were excited when they got a better college coach in Spurrier a few years ago, how did that work out?

It was a terrible move, don't even try to justify it. Just admit it...

it's not a terrible move at all. basically we swapped 20 positions and instead of getting a 3rd rd pick back we got Jolley who has as much potential as any TE in the draft and already has played at this level. I gyarantee you he catches at least 50 balls next year and provides Chad w/a weapon at TE for the first time in his career.

Whatever makes you sleep at night!

It's not quite like acquring AJ Feely or Lamar Gordon, thos moves really put you over the top. W/ them you would ahve been 2-14 instead of 4-12 :lol:

patsdynasty said:
wow :roflmao: comparing the pats front office( top in league) to the jets office is like comparing a cut of kobe beef to a sirloin at bonanza

jets org is still in mourning over bill b leaving them afte r1 day on the job in ny

Nobody comapres to NE's FO but ours is one of the better ons in the league and no we are not in mourning over BB leaving. he weaseled out of here like the smake he is, he wouldn't have been tough enough to handle NY. The pressure of replacing BP would have been too much and he was wise enough to realize it not to mention he saw the cap mess BP was leaving him. We would have seen cleveland Bellichick here.

patsdynasty said:

:lolcry:

you have to excuse nyjuck.

FiN.in.RI said:
:lolcry:

you have to excuse nyjuck.

You were funny the first time you made fun of my screen name but the last few attempts have been very weak showing what a fluke the first attempt was.

It is certainly not as good as trading a 2nd round pick for a 3rd string QB. Now THAT was some good trading.

We got a starting TE with good hands, low cost and for a pick where we saw nothing of value. We also got another pick in the second and two more in the 6th.

BZ

nyjunc said:
You were funny the first time you made fun of my screen name but the last few attempts have been very weak showing what a fluke the first attempt was.

You are a Yankee, Jets and Tar Heels fan. It's an appropriate name. :lol:

FiN.in.RI said:
Just so you know, IT WONT STOP.

That's fine w/ me, you only make yourself look bad w/ the bad jokes. You should have quit after the 1st one.

In-deed, and I'm being nice by not even trying!

I hope you aren't trying w/ the pathetic attempts of late. I encourage you to try, I like to laugh and don't take offense- I just want it to be funny.

nyjunc said:
Saban hasn't coached a down in the NFL you have no idea if he'll be able to be a good NFL coahc. 'Skins fans were excited when they got a better college coach in Spurrier a few years ago, how did that work out?

:o Dave Wannestatd might be a good DC or college HC but he stunk in the NFL. I'm sure if we draft Edwards and cut Thompson, you'll say it's not an upgrade because he hasnt proven himself yet. :shakeno:

ih8brady said:
:o Dave Wannestatd might be a good DC or college HC but he stunk in the NFL. I'm sure if we draft Edwards and cut Thompson, you'll say it's not an upgrade because he hasnt proven himself yet. :shakeno:

Saban might be an upgrade but that is yet to be determined. Spurrier was supposed to be a big time coach too and that didnt' work out, dolphin fans are couting on Saban to be some sort of savior and while I think he'll be a good coach I think your hopes are a little too high. You guys think it was all coaching why you were horrible last year and it was not, you aren't that talented so until you seriosuly upgrade the talent yuo won't be as good as you think you'll be regradless of who the coach is.

nyjunc said:
That's fine w/ me, you only make yourself look bad w/ the bad jokes. You should have quit after the 1st one.

I hope you aren't trying w/ the pathetic attempts of late. I encourage you to try, I like to laugh and don't take offense- I just want it to be funny.

Oh ok Mr. junkman, just so you know, I'm not here to humor you either. ;)

I think the problem we have here, junkhead, is that you think I'm trying to be funny - telling jokes - but I'm not (telling jokes) - at least, it's not my goal. Capisce?

And reports are he was going to be cut June 1st!!!
And they thought Dyson was coming to them!

Bradway should be fired! But I think they should keep him!

FiN.in.RI said:
Oh ok Mr. junkman, just so you know, I'm not here to humor you either. ;)

I think the problem we have here, junkhead, is that you think I'm trying to be funny - telling jokes - but I'm not (telling jokes) - at least, it's not my goal. Capisce?

That sounds like your problem, you should have let people know you were trying to be funny then you wouldn't look so bad.

And reports are he was going to be cut June 1st!!!
And they thought Dyson was coming to them!

Bradway should be fired! But I think they should keep him!

Are you saying Oak was going to cut Jolley? I doubt that and I never heard that. As for Bradway, he is one of the gam's best GMs and has done an excellent job since being hired after the '00 season as he took over an older team w/ a huge cap problem and has kept us as one of the better teams in the AFC since he's been here(w/ the exception of '03).

Back
Top Bottom