Haha, Jets waste first round pick! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haha, Jets waste first round pick!

Laugh it up now PhinFans... Just hours away from the Dolphins pick. :)

BZ

FiN.in.RI said:
Are you that thick? :lol: Look bad? :lol: Do I give a ****? NO!

That's ok it doesn't bother me. If you want to keeping looking foolish keep it up. You make yourself look bad, not me so i could care less what you do.

Sulamar said:
On Doug Jolley!

In my opinion, they are idiots!

3 year career, 5 touchdowns... hmmm :roflmao:
aHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........hey if jolley is worth a first, can u imagine what we could get for mcmike? dumb dumb jets

FiN.in.RI said:
Oh OK, junkie.. thanks for clarifying.. :spit:

you just show the class of the NE area fan.

aHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........hey if jolley is worth a first, can u imagine what we could get for mcmike? dumb dumb jets

Again, you guys were 4-12 and gave up a #2 for a 3rd string QB and a #3 for a 3rd string RB. What is it yuo were laughing at again? :lol:

footballer said:

Look no further than nyjunckhead to direct your laughter. :lol:

FiN.in.RI said:
:lol: I mean, it's old now. Really. At least come a little harder than that

THAT is old?

Not sure that holds much weight from a bunch of fans who talk about 1972 like it was last year. :)

How about this, we won't mention the worst year ever in the history of the Dolphins franchise (BTW, last year, in case you forgot) if you don't mention anything prior to 1990. :)

Fair?

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
THAT is old?

Not sure that holds much weight from a bunch of fans who talk about 1972 like it was last year. :)

How about this, we won't mention the worst year ever in the history of the Dolphins franchise (BTW, last year, in case you forgot) if you don't mention anything prior to 1990. :)

Fair?

BZ

And you should talk? Come on now.....I could see if you were a Bills fan. At least a Bills fan could say they've actually made it to the superbowl within the past 15 years. Don't hate because we are pround of an undefeated season and back to back super bowls wins.

EDIT:

And just to point out that I don't brag about the phins history even though I am proud of it, it doesn't make up for the drought but it will be so sweet when they come out on top, and they will.

FiN.in.RI said:
Look no further than nyjunckhead to direct your laughter. :lol:

you are on quite a roll :rolleyes:

And you should talk? Come on now.....I could see if you were a Bills fan. At least a Bills fan could say they've actually made it to the superbowl within the past 15 years. Don't hate because we are pround of an undefeated season and back to back super bowls wins.

yeah b/c 1972 means alot today, remember fro as "great" as you think he dolphins ahve been you only have 1 more Championship and your last was over 30 years ago. All I know is we have dominated you guys since 1998(11-3) and we have not been humiliated like you guys were annually in the years you actually made the playoffs.

FiN.in.RI said:

I should talk because I don't talk about SB III very often.

And just to point out that I don't brag about the phins history even though I am proud of it, it doesn't make up for the drought but it will be so sweet when they come out on top, and they will.

I agree that the Dolphins will come out of the pits, eventually. Not sure it is going to be this year realistically though. Too much up in the air and nothing solid to lean on.

If you pick up a solid QB this year, rebuild the offensive line and put some youth into your defense, well, things could be better in a year or two.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I should talk because I don't talk about SB III very often.

Neither do I. I am proud of the phins early history but it's nausting to see fans use it for bragging rights. The present and the future is what I'm concerned about.

BwanaZulia said:
I agree that the Dolphins will come out of the pits, eventually. Not sure it is going to be this year realistically though. Too much up in the air and nothing solid to lean on.

If you pick up a solid QB this year, rebuild the offensive line and put some youth into your defense, well, things could be better in a year or two.

BZ

Believe me, BZ, I'm not one of those fans who think the phins are headed for the Bowl in the next year or 2 or 3. I'll just say, it will happen one day and hopefully soon. I'm patient. :)

FiN.in.RI said:
Neither do I. I am proud of the phins early history but it's nausting to see fans use it for bragging rights. The present and the future is what I'm concerned about.

Believe me, BZ, I'm not one of those fans who think the phins are headed for the Bowl in the next year or 2 or 3. I'll just say, it will happen one day and hopefully soon. I'm patient. :)
I think that the fins will be a greatly improved team from last year. The present is exactly what every team should be looking at. I just think its funny when the fins fans crack on us on how long ago our team won the SB, but then my question to them is, when is the last time your team won the SB? But i am glad that my team has at least won one SB.

Back
Top Bottom