Reaction score
On Doug Jolley!

In my opinion, they are idiots!

3 year career, 5 touchdowns... hmmm :roflmao:

Sulamar said:
On Doug Jolley!

In my opinion, they are idiots!

3 year career, 5 touchdowns... hmmm :roflmao:

I wouldnt make fun of them. Just look at who we have drafted in the first round.

But if you want to talk about bigger draft busts you should mention Blair Thomas.

They gave a 1st rd pick for Doug Jolley? OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not sure I understand this trade. So Doug Jolley looks like a throw in. I guess they think he can fill the shoes of Anthony Becht.

a first for a second and two sixths. That doesnt sound smart at all.

FuturePhin said:
Who is he?????????

Middle of the road tight end........

I get sick everytime I think of how the Raiders just punked the Jets.....That it can't be us doing it to them.

GoonBoss said:
Middle of the road tight end........

I get sick everytime I think of how the Raiders just punked the Jets.....That it can't be us doing it to them.

WOW...They gave up a first for a TE!!! I would of traded Randy for a first!

Raiders got the 1st for Jolley AND the one of the Raiders 2nd round picks believed to be the 38th overall (of course it could be the 47th instead).

They only lost about a dozen spots in acquiring a 2nd round pick. They weren't sold on Heath Miller and will now draft "the other" Alex Smith. Simple.

Jolly could be alright better then anyone who will fall to them heath wont make it that far and they move down like 10 spots

The Jets got HOSED. They didn't get the 38th pick they got the 47th.

Raiders get 26th pick
Jets get Jolley, 47th and two 6th rounders

Jets aren't going anywhere this year. I guess they plan on filling Major needs with two 2nd rounders.

Back
Top Bottom