HAHA Moulds and Winfield might not play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HAHA Moulds and Winfield might not play

I thought we were going to have the advantage over you guys because of the injuries, but now it looks like the injuries are about equal. No Winfield is going to kill us. That hurts more than Mike Williams.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Winfield had arthroscopic surgery today and is out anywhere from 1-4 weeks, however fortunately we have you followed up by Detroit and New England at home and then the Bye so he'll be back soon. Moulds is going to play too. And by the way, as bad as Watson may be, Ward and McKnight are no better LOL.

Really? Ward weas the guy who cuaght the 14 yard play for a first down last year on fourth down to keep the drive going so chris chambers could steal the show in the corner of teh endzone. and your comparing a cb to WR's? what the hell ?:monkey:

Their 3rd corner is worse than Jerry Wilson, and now he is going to start. Hopefully we put McKnight as the number 1 so Ward can go one on one against this guy.

Watson did pretty well as the # 2 last year. Clements is still pretty good. I just hope nobody else goes down. I don't want injuries to ruin the first meaningful Bills v. Phins game in a long time.

Originally posted by Angneli
Watson did pretty well as the # 2 last year. Clements is still pretty good. I just hope nobody else goes down. I don't want injuries to ruin the first meaningful Bills v. Phins game in a long time.

To Late. :(

the fins have a better win/loss ratio against the bills than any other team in the nfl, sure they caught up some in the 90's, but that just kept me from hurting myself from laughing at their miserable stats!lmao

Actually, the No INT stat is misleading. There is a reason for that. Teams don't challenge Winfield and Clements. No team has really gone deep on them this year. Clements and Winfield don't have the chance to pick off passes because they aren't challenged.

GIVING UP THE ALL THOSE POINTS I GUESS TEAMS REALLY DIDNT HAVE TO CHALLENGE THEM NOW DID THEY?

What the hell are you talking about teams not having to challenge them? They have been in every game. Teams are afraid to challenge them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Angneli

yeah i can feel the sympathy bursting through.:rolleyes:

Teams don't have to challenge them because they score over 30 points a game without challanging them. Says a lot about your front 7.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Actually, the No INT stat is misleading. There is a reason for that. Teams don't challenge Winfield and Clements. No team has really gone deep on them this year. Clements and Winfield don't have the chance to pick off passes because they aren't challenged.

UMMM, maybe you need to define the word challenged. I call it passes over 15 yds. And by that if you go and look at just the pass completions, your CB are being challenged alot. I looked and just in your 1st 3 games there were pass copletions of 15- 20 yds 9 times and 20+ yds 8 times and 3 taken away due to off. penalty. So IMHO they are being challenged and have had oppertunities to make the picks.

Actually, the challenging is being done on our Nickel and Dime Corners. At least half of them were against Kevin Thomas, Jason Bostic, or Chris Watson.

Originally posted by lordofgun
I thought we were going to have the advantage over you guys because of the injuries, but now it looks like the injuries are about equal. No Winfield is going to kill us. That hurts more than Mike Williams.
not sure about that - since losing QB is worst injury you can have. Losing Williams will hurt big time cause JT is on fire and the Bills throw it soo much. Still think the big players in this game are Ricky ag Bills run D and that is more or less unaffected by these injuries unless Ray and Ricky have trouble w/handoffs or we missing OGs blocking or you miss Winfields outside run containment

Originally posted by lordofgun
Moulds will play. He practiced today.

here is my thought. Moulds will play, and i wouldnt have it any other way. But with back spasms, that is a nasty thing to be playing with. i see Sam madison jamming him at the line and shutting Moldy down for the first time. Surtain on the overrated Peerless(he is good,but not as good as the gods have made him to be) and i see drew in for a long day in the heat! jason taylor stylie.

Back
Top Bottom