HAHA Zach Thomas on steroids | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HAHA Zach Thomas on steroids

Congratulations CChambers! You have just become the worst grammatical wordsmith of all time!! vbmenu_register("postmenu_1086403", true);

Finster2005 said:
Um, you are right on points 1 and 2 but everyone knows that Zach gets dominated annually by Kevin Mawae and pushed around by some of the bigger OL. If anything, last year exposed the need for an immovable DT to protect him.

He was top 10 in tackles(maybe even top 5 not sure) in tackles in the NFL, while missing a lili more then 4 games, while having two backup DT's starting that are both pass rushing speacilists-not immovable in any way.....

That shows he NEEDS an imovable DT???:confused: :rolleyes:

DonShula84 said:
If a punter uses roids, any one could. I definitely think one could argue that Zach isnt the smartest defensive player.

Please explain? I mean he hasnt won a nobel prize if thats what you mean. He has a degree /shrug. Did you mean football smarts? Bc playing MLB would take some smarts. I mean he is basically the QB of the defense and that defense has been pretty decent since hes been on it.. somebody thought he was pretty good to put him in the pro bowl.

So who DO you consider a smart defensive player? Im not trying to be an *** I just dont see the logic/point of your statement.

Also for the guy who started this thread I hope your just being a troll bc if you think hes mostly fat then you have your moron hat on way to tight.

CChambers7284 said:
How did that guy in taht other topic eve nthink ZT is on steroids:roflmao:

1. Is small, weighs about 225 and it is mostly fat.
2. Is slow
3. Gets over Powerd 75% of time

Only reason he is good is because of his unmatched awarness

Defintly smartest Defensive Player in football

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Section126 said:
1. Fat? Zach is all rock hard muscle and weighs about 232 lbs.
2. He runs a 4.6 now and ran a 4.55 out of college.
3. Gets over powered? Say that to his trophy wall that has all those pro bowl appearances.

1. I've always heard Zach being listed at 230+ lbs was a farce and that he stays closer to 220 or 225 for more quickness.

2. No argument

3. Zach does get over powered by lineman and his pro bowls could have been shared with Timbo, Larry and Daryl Gardener.

CChambers7284 said:

2. Is slow

You have seriously got to lay off the stuff with Ricky.

LtDan662002 said:
I agree but why didn't you just put this in there and save the need to merge??
It seems like everyone makes new threads about everythign now.

HA!

Zach works to hard, and has too much heart to mess around with the juice

F150&Dolfan said:
1. I've always heard Zach being listed at 230+ lbs was a farce and that he stays closer to 220 or 225 for more quickness.

2. No argument

3. Zach does get over powered by lineman and his pro bowls could have been shared with Timbo, Larry and Daryl Gardener.

He's listed at 235 but is 230. He shouldn't share his pro bowls with our DT's, he did great this season without any of them there and finished 2nd or 3rd in tackles with no name DT's.

He only has average speed for a linebacker but he has great awareness, always knows where he is on the field, makes good decisions and has a good burst and closing speed.

CChambers7284 said:

2. Is slow

man u shouldn't ever write a thread again, zach is amazing.... if he was a little taller he would be better than ray lewis

Back
Top Bottom