HAHA Zach Thomas on steroids | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HAHA Zach Thomas on steroids

silverloop13 said:
Please explain? I mean he hasnt won a nobel prize if thats what you mean. He has a degree /shrug. Did you mean football smarts? Bc playing MLB would take some smarts. I mean he is basically the QB of the defense and that defense has been pretty decent since hes been on it.. somebody thought he was pretty good to put him in the pro bowl.

So who DO you consider a smart defensive player? Im not trying to be an *** I just dont see the logic/point of your statement.

Also for the guy who started this thread I hope your just being a troll bc if you think hes mostly fat then you have your moron hat on way to tight.

What makes Zach smarter than any other MLB? I dont mean book smarts, how do I know how smart he is, im obviously talking about football just like the original poster? Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are players I think of when someone says a smart defensive player just because I know how much film they watch. Questioning the logic of my statement? Why dont you question that Zach is the smartest defensive player in the league :shakeno:

Funniest joke of all by so called Fin fans : Zach is too small and too slow. He's protected by the DT's infront of him and is a product of the system. We need someone like Ray Lewis...:roflmao:

- Best running joke of all about a guy who only makes about 150 tackles + per year on the way to the Hall of Fame.

Steroids & Zach? What a joke. Dude would look like JT , cut but with more bulk. Insted of 225 he would be 265. Of course he would also be out of the game because his frame could never carry the bulk long term ( think David Boston , but not as much of a freak of nature.)

PhinDude88 said:
Did you really need to make a thread about this?

obviously he felt it was important enough

i got kids in my school who have arms bigger than zachs head...zachs a puss but one hell of a mlb

Buddwalk said:
obviously he felt it was important enough

i got kids in my school who have arms bigger than zachs head...zachs a puss but one hell of a mlb

-About the sig , I was around back then and didn't think much of Triumph.

CChambers7284 said:
How did that guy in taht other topic eve nthink ZT is on steroids:roflmao:

1. Is small, weighs about 225 and it is mostly fat.
2. Is slow
3. Gets over Powerd 75% of time

Only reason he is good is because of his unmatched awarness

Defintly smartest Defensive Player in football

im sure people have told you this before, but i must say it again............. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

CChambers7284 said:
How did that guy in taht other topic eve nthink ZT is on steroids:roflmao:

1. Is small, weighs about 225 and it is mostly fat.
2. Is slow
3. Gets over Powerd 75% of time

Only reason he is good is because of his unmatched awarness

Defintly smartest Defensive Player in football

This is a profoundly stupid post.

Actually Teddy Johnson of the Pats had the best steroid jaw I've ever seen. You know back when he tore a tendon in each bicep in back to back seasons.

HHHHMMMMMM!!!

DonShula84 said:
What makes Zach smarter than any other MLB? I dont mean book smarts, how do I know how smart he is, im obviously talking about football just like the original poster? Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are players I think of when someone says a smart defensive player just because I know how much film they watch. Questioning the logic of my statement? Why dont you question that Zach is the smartest defensive player in the league :shakeno:

I dont think hes the smartest. You had just said you could argue he wasnt the smartest, I was curious how that would go. I just thought that odd. I was just wondering how that came up. I think hes pretty bright.....he has to be bc he doesnt possess the size as some LB like the 2 you mentioned. To play MLB in todays NFL you have to be smart. I dont know how you guage how one LB is smarter than another....I guess whoever watches the most film.:shakeno:

silverloop13 said:
I dont think hes the smartest. You had just said you could argue he wasnt the smartest, I was curious how that would go. I just thought that odd. I was just wondering how that came up. I think hes pretty bright.....he has to be bc he doesnt possess the size as some LB like the 2 you mentioned. To play MLB in todays NFL you have to be smart. I dont know how you guage how one LB is smarter than another....I guess whoever watches the most film.:shakeno:

In an earlier post someone said Zach was the smartest LB. I was simply commenting that I didnt necessarily agree. I never said he wasnt the smartest, I was basically wondering why anyone would think Zach is the smartest. Him being on the Dolphins isnt enough to make him the smartest. I was just questioning that, and now you are questioning me in the same way. I dont have the answer, that is why I brought it up to whoever mentioned it earlier. Watching a lot of film, and being a "student of the game" as they say is important.

LOL , I see what you meant now. I read it totally wrong. My fault. I thought you were saying you thought he wasnt smart as in stupid and I didnt get that at all.

Back
Top Bottom