Hahahahahahahahha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hahahahahahahahha

Wow. That's the type of number you would expect for DREW BLEDSOE, not Brady.

Anyone wanna take a guess at what Dan's 40 time would have been in 1995 or so?

Now that's a sweet 40 time for a QB.

Originally posted by Blitz
Wow. That's the type of number you would expect for DREW BLEDSOE, not Brady.

Anyone wanna take a guess at what Dan's 40 time would have been in 1995 or so?

1 min. 37 sec. ?

Mike Vick is like a 4.28 or something crazy like that ;P

Fiedler is a pretty fast guy, and not easy to take down. He was a track star, so the speed thing makes sense.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Mike Vick is like a 4.28 or something crazy like that ;P

Fiedler is a pretty fast guy, and not easy to take down. He was a track star, so the speed thing makes sense.

When Vick puts it all together (ie: reading defenses), he`ll be in a class all by himself!

Donovan McNabb and Michael Vick are the only starters I can think of at the moment who I bet are faster than Fielder on the ground. Maybe Culpepper, too...

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

When Vick puts it all together (ie: reading defenses), he`ll be in a class all by himself!

His brother Marcus, who will play at Virgina Tech, is suppose to be as good a prospect if not better than Michael.

Fiedler is about as fast as Culpepper (maybe a little slower)

He's about as fast as Steve McNair (and nearly as strong too)

Vick, Brooks(not by much), Stewart, and McNaab are faster than Jay.

I don't think Fiedler is THAT fast. I think he's deceptively fast. He was the pentathlon champion as a prep in New York.

I can think of some more starters who are faster, but they aren't necessarily better scramblers. And very few QBs are as accurate as Jay is on the run.

McNair and Culpepper aren't THAT fast either. They are both hard runners, like Jay. Brooks has a really long slow stride, which slows him down.

Who else is faster than Jay? I looked at the NFL starting QBs, and I thought I got them all.

Back
Top Bottom