Half a game back. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Half a game back.

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow- this is interesting.

Jets

Cleveland, San Diego, Miami, Bills, Detroit, Oakland, Denver, Chicago, NE, Greenbay.

Out of those games I think the jets will win against, Chicago, MAYBE Cleveland and possibly Detroit. So a total of about 3 mor like 2 more games making there record a total off 5-11 at BEST. They arent even a contender

New England

Denver, Buffalo, Chicago, Oakland, Minnesota, Detroit, Buffalo Tennessee, NY Jets, and Miami

Out of those games I think the Pats will win against, Buffalo (once), Detroit, Jets, and Tennessee. Making them 7-9 kicking them out of the playoffs.

Buffalo

Detroit, Kansis, Pats, Pats, Jets. Miami, SD, Greenbay, Cinci.

Out of those games I think the Bills will win against, Detroit, Pats (once), Miami, Jets, SD and Cinci. Making the Bills 10-6 or 11-5 at best.

Miami

Greenbay, Baltimore, Jets, SD, Buffalo, Chicago, Oakland, Minnesota, Oakland.

Out of those games I think Miami will win against, Jets, SD, Chicago, Minnesota and *maybe* 1 upset game. So 10-6.

What do you think?

I think if we have a healthy Fiedler, we beat Buffalo in Buffalo. I also say Oakland is very beatable at the end of the season...the old guys wear out.

Our whole season depends on Ray Lucas.

I think those are extremely biased. Buffalo will lose to Detroit, KC, NE (once), Miami, SD, and GB. That would make them 7-9, maybe they will win one of them (Detroit most likely but I smell an upset) making them 8-8. I don't predict what games the Fins will lose, but they will not lose more than 2 of the final 9.

Here is what I think of the games we have:
GB (tough opponent)
Baltimore (easy-medium, we should win by at least 7 though)
Jets (easy)
SD (tough)
Buffalo (medium, Fiedler will be back and hes a Bills killer)
Chicago (they suck this year, easy)
Oakland (medium, they are all old so we should win this one)
Minnesota (easy)
NE (medium)

I don't see the Fins losing more than 2 of the final 9.

I guarantee you that we will be favored against Oakland, Baltimore, and we will likely be favored against Buffalo. So none of those 3 are upsets? And you guys will have a tough time with San Diego and the Jets. Is that Jets game in the Meadowlands?

Well, nice... pretty Biased and probably very innacurate predictions, but ice... now lets see a more likely scenario.

Jets

Cleveland, San Diego, Miami, Bills, Detroit, Oakland, Denver, Chicago, NE, Greenbay.

The Jets (assuming that Vinny stays on the bench) should be able to beat Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, and possibly Buffalo...
=> 5-11 possibly 6-10

New England

Denver, Buffalo, Chicago, Oakland, Minnesota, Detroit, Buffalo Tennessee, NY Jets, and Miami

Out of those games I think the Pats will win against, Buffalo (once), Detroit, Jets, Minnisota, Chicago and Tennessee.
=> 9-7

Buffalo

Detroit, KC, Pats, Pats, Jets, Miami, SD, Greenbay, Cinci.

Out of those games I think the Bills will win against Detroit, KC, Pats (once), Jets and Cinci.
=> 9-7

Miami

Greenbay, Baltimore, Jets, SD, Buffalo, Chicago, Oakland, Minnesota, New England.

Out of those games I think Miami will win against, Baltimore, Jets, Buffalo, Chicago, Minnesota, New England.
(BTW it's NE, we don't play Oakland twice in the regular season despite what you wrote)
=> 11-5 (Possibly 12-5 if Oakland does crash late)

And THAT would make the Jills, 2 Games back.
:evil:

well- I guess everyone is biased and THAT IS ALRIGHT! That is what fans are for :) ! But I think the Bills will pull a upset against at least one good team. KC or GREENBAY. I dont think Detroit can beat us in Detroit. The only reason houston was even close was because it was in Houston...

Originally posted by Quizlet
well- I guess everyone is biased and THAT IS ALRIGHT! That is what fans are for :) ! But I think the Bills will pull a upset against at least one good team. KC or GREENBAY. I dont think Detroit can beat us in Detroit. The only reason houston was even close was because it was in Houston...

well, I DID have y'all beating the Chiefs.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Buffalo (medium, Fiedler will be back and hes a Bills killer)

=

Now isnt that the same thing you said about Jason Taylor? Bills killer. Jason Taylor= 1 tackle

Iceblizzard, you think we're going to lose this week to Detroit? BWAHAHAHAHAHA...can I get some of the weed you're smoking?

no crap- I think you are making an excuse (no offense) but Fiedler would not make a 13 point difference in the game...sorry.

Now isnt that the same thing you said about Jason Taylor? Bills killer. Jason Taylor= 1 tackle

Don't forget the 11 QB pressures that Taylor had. How many times did Henry run at Taylor anyways? Nearly every run was to the opposite side of the field. D-Linemen can't get tackles when you run away from them.

And also, our D-Scheme sets up the LB's to get the tackles, not D-Linemen.. thats why Zach had a whopping 10 tackles against the Bills.

Also, Feidler has a 106 QB Rating against the Bill's, if anybody on the team is a Bill-Killer, It's Jay.

no crap- I think you are making an excuse (no offense) but Fiedler would not make a 13 point difference in the game...sorry.

Jay doesnt turn over the ball TWICE INSIDE BUFFALOS OWN 30 thats at least 6 points right there.
+
Jay doesn't throw that INT that gets returned for a TD thats another 7 points right there...
6+7=13 points

And thats not even considering the other 3 turnovers which would have made a big difference as well. NEXT!

Ah but that is why Detroit will beat the bills ! Your team is still on high after stealing a win from the Dolphins second string,, so the bills are ripe for an overconfidence letdown ... The Dolphins have all next week to heal and scheme for the Packers, not to mention that B Farve is probably only going to be 75% at most for Monday nights game !

The Dolphins schedule is tough, no doubt about it - but the chances of the bills playing a team who has had their starting qb and both wr's knocked out of the game prior, is very remote .. :lol: Marino1983

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Iceblizzard, you think we're going to lose this week to Detroit? BWAHAHAHAHAHA...can I get some of the weed you're smoking?

Its my upset of the week, the Bills are too high on themselves and are overlooking them so they will lose.

Back
Top Bottom