Half of my post is being changed to the background color | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Half of my post is being changed to the background color

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Not sure what is going on but I tried making a post in the Other Sports golf thread and my first sentence posted just fine but after that I get a "span" order that changes the rest of my post to the background color of the post pox.

pqHcNMT.jpg

I've been noticing erratic behavior when I copy something from an outside article and paste it into quote links. It seems more prevalent when starting a thread. When I paste it into the message box, everything is in larger font and looks different than usual but when I hit submit message all the contest is very small and text color is different, which I did not input. When I go to edit it has all kinds of different commands that I did not select. This thread I started is an example. If you click edit on the first post, you will see the different fonts and colors that were automatically put in. I thought it was something new added to the forum.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?374879-Dion-Jordan-within-window-of-reinstatement-request

I think it might be because you're posting in the golf thread without wearing the proper attire.

plaid.jpg

Go change, and try again. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom