Halftime...Passing Game looks good...No Running Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Halftime...Passing Game looks good...No Running Game

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Feeley and Fiedler both looked nice, especially Feeley. He has a good deep arm, and is accurate. Give him more time with this offense and I believe he will be very very good. No running game. Minor kept getting stuffed and Morris got a few here and there but nothing good. Damn you Ricky! We are going to be missing you. O-line giving plenty of time to our QBs to throw, but can't open up a hole for our RBs.

well thx for the overlook iwas wonderin how we were doing... **** man ... no running game... not a good thing... o well then again its preseason...

Don't get TOO worried about our running game just yet. Remember, the Head Coach for Jax is a former great linebacker and Jax was the #2 Defense against the run in the NFL last year. The Jags are very, very good at stuffing the run; they gave up only about 88 yards per game on average last year.

Also, the defenses are always ahead of the offenses this time of the year, because there is no game planning so defenses can just tee off on the offenses. Also, as we all know, we have a very young and inexperienced line...it will take time.

That said, with great DE play from Jay Williams, Otis Grigsby, BJ Bingham, and David Bowens, I think O-Gun is a luxury we can't afford anymore. We need some more offensive help (WR, RB, OL).

Ricky wouldnt have had any yards so far either. Jax is very tough in their front.

The passing game is relieved by the new no touching rules. One thing I missed is why was Bellamy's td called back? Contact?

They said the CBs foot touched Bellamy.

Yeah and even so If Jacksonville was #2 against the run..If they were good they'd find a way to run the ball.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Ricky wouldnt have had any yards so far either. Jax is very tough in their front.

They have one of the best young defensive lines in football.

Back
Top Bottom