Hall of Fame Bound Finatics | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Fame Bound Finatics

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who is going to the induction this year?

I am hoping to, but damn that is alot. $1500-$2000 for a package.

I would rather fly to Miami and see a couple games.

But I have seen Marino break records live and seen his retirement game, now I really want to go the the HOF induction.

I heard that Fin fans' were in a frenzy for tickets when they went on sale. Fastest to ever sell out, 2 hours!

Me and my wife are going my tickets cost me 100 a piece through
an travel angency when they came out..I wasnt able to get a hotel but we live on the NY,Pa border and Canton is only abouy 6 hours away.. I will be there representing all fin fans proudly!!:cooldude:

I am going, with 4 others..we will be staying in Akron, at the Red Roof Inn, and have my plane tickets and HOF tickets..Doing it on our own, it all came to around $400 with plane fare from Florida..hope to see you soon!!

yeah that owuld be amazing if i could go but i dont think any one owuld take me even if i did have the $

I am going to the induction and the game. I was lucky to get tickets online.
I am taking my two oldest and we will all be wearing Marino jerseys.

I am staying 35 miles away in Wooster Ohio, I couldn't find any hotels closer.

i will be there with my recount the votes there must be a mistake sign......

lol dan was a great one and i actually felt a tad sorry for him to go out like he did being thrashed by jax 62-7 i was laughing most of the game but in the end it was a little sad. I got over it alot faster than most of u did im sure......

:wink:

My girlfriend, myself and my 3 kids will all be there and we will of course be wearing Marino jerseys. Got my tickets online within the first 15 minutes after they went on sale. Hotel room is reserved and airfare is lined up. I've promised my son for the last 5 years that we were going to go and now we are.

BBsuck said:
Me and my wife are going my tickets cost me 100 a piece through
an travel angency when they came out..I wasnt able to get a hotel but we live on the NY,Pa border and Canton is only abouy 6 hours away.. I will be there representing all fin fans proudly!!:cooldude:

Good for you--wish I could go--I aint even seen the Dolphins play at home yet--If i do eventually come over from England can i meet up withsome of you guy's for a drink

I'll be there. Staying in Akron myself. Its a 7.5 hour drive but what the heck. Once in a lifetime experince. We all got to get together and party one night.

Back
Top Bottom