Hammer is about to drop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hammer is about to drop

Holy ****.

I'm not to downplay what he did, but I don't ever remember Braun being suspended for something like this before. I knew he was accused of it, but was found not guilty. If someone knows, I'll gladly listen.

Braun needs to have his MVP taken away, and he and ARod should get more than 100 games....I think a couple years without pay is appropriate if not an outright lifetime ban. Pete Rose got hit much harder than these clowns, and he never cheated on the field.

Braun needs to have his MVP taken away, and he and ARod should get more than 100 games....I think a couple years without pay is appropriate if not an outright lifetime ban. Pete Rose got hit much harder than these clowns, and he never cheated on the field.

Pete Rose cheated the game, he deserves his lifetime ban. The PED issue is at least players trying to get better not breaking the cardinal rule of baseball. The OED users should be suspended but not for life unless they are multiple time offenders. Any that bets on games should be banned for life.

Pete Rose cheated the game, he deserves his lifetime ban. The PED issue is at least players trying to get better not breaking the cardinal rule of baseball. The OED users should be suspended but not for life unless they are multiple time offenders. Any that bets on games should be banned for life.

Taking PED's isn't cheating the game? Sure it is, the difference is the everybody is doing mentality right now. If PED's wasn't cheating they wouldn't be named Performance Enhancing. Pete Rose has served his time and without needing to take performance enhancing drugs was one of he best baseball players to ever play the game. He deserves to be in the hall of fame, what Bonds did and all these other clowns was enhance their god given abilities by cheating. That's why the Olympics are so great, records are records and if they find any use of drugs, whatever accomplishments that were achieved are stripped away, that is so the accomplishments transcend generations and preserve the integrity of the games.

If Pete Rose isn't allowed into the hall of fame and a guy like Barry Bonds gets in then the integrity of baseball is dead with no chance to recover. In the grad scheme of things, I'd rather see Pete let in and all these other guys banned for life from the hall.

Taking PED's isn't cheating the game? Sure it is, the difference is the everybody is doing mentality right now. If PED's wasn't cheating they wouldn't be named Performance Enhancing. Pete Rose has served his time and without needing to take performance enhancing drugs was one of he best baseball players to ever play the game. He deserves to be in the hall of fame, what Bonds did and all these other clowns was enhance their god given abilities by cheating. That's why the Olympics are so great, records are records and if they find any use of drugs, whatever accomplishments that were achieved are stripped away, that is so the accomplishments transcend generations and preserve the integrity of the games.

If Pete Rose isn't allowed into the hall of fame and a guy like Barry Bonds gets in then the integrity of baseball is dead with no chance to recover. In the grad scheme of things, I'd rather see Pete let in and all these other guys banned for life from the hall.

No, players have been trying to gain an edge forever and 80-90% of players have used at some point so it is a pretty level playing field.

Peter Rose signed the paper to agree to his lifetime ban, he has no one to blame but himself.

Bonds was a better player than Rose and had a HOF resume before his body started changing an d he started hitting 50-60 HRs a year.

I never want to see Pete in the Hall, the cardinal rule in baseball is don't bet on games. gambling nearly destroyed the sport, I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

Back
Top Bottom