Handling of Noah Igbinoghene an example of Dolphins’ long-term process | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Handling of Noah Igbinoghene an example of Dolphins’ long-term process

22 snaps. i dont remember but i guess X got banged up bc he only played 30 and thats why noah was in.
He got ejected.......how quickly we forget the bench clearing and Flo livid, ready to kick somebody's a$$

Edit: X's ejection was before the shenanigans with Grant getting bulldozed........twice.....

He got ejected.......how quickly we forget the bench clearing and Flo livid, ready to kick somebody's a$$

Edit: X's ejection was before the shenanigans with Grant getting bulldozed........twice.....
i almost vaguely remember that. almost. and i haven't missed a game since the mid 90s... but i drink a lot more now during games than i did then.

That was good stuff.

Man that player was a pos, and after the game, celebrating it essentially. I'd love to see Flores f*** him up

Brian Flores doesn’t think so. And his opinion is far more educated than yours.

Antoine Winfield Jr would have been a much better pick and was picked at 45. Iggy was not worth a 1st at all. But I bet followers like you were even riding Gase’s coat tails

Antoine Winfield Jr would have been a much better pick and was picked at 45. Iggy was not worth a 1st at all. But I bet followers like you were even riding Gase’s coat tails
Yeah, because Gase and Flo are the same at evaluating DBs

SMH........

Brian Flores doesn’t think so. And his opinion is far more educated than yours.

I'm sorry but to me this isn't a valid line of reasoning.

By this standard everything every NFL team does is right and fans should never question it.

I can point to a whole list of things posters here have gotten right while NFL execs got them wrong.

People are entitled to their own evaluations and not being employed by the NFL doesn't mean a person is wrong.

I'm sorry but to me this isn't a valid line of reasoning.

By this standard everything every NFL team does is right and fans should never question it.

I can point to a whole list of things posters here have gotten right while NFL execs got them wrong.

People are entitled to their own evaluations and not being employed by the NFL doesn't mean a person is wrong.
That's not what he said at all.

He said Flo knows more about evaluating DBs than a poster on a fan site.

Do you disagree with that statement?

And yes, ppl here are right at times, when the powers that be are wrong, but the poster may have been wrong about 100 other things.

If you have no faith in Flo at this point, I don't know what to tell you.

That's not what he said at all.

He said Flo knows more about evaluating DBs than a poster on a fan site.

Do you disagree with that statement?

And yes, ppl here are right at times, when the powers that be are wrong, but the poster may have been wrong about 100 other things.

If you have no faith in Flo at this point, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm the type of person who always trusts my own analysis over that of anyone else, but that isn't really the point.

I don't believe in having faith in others. I believe in doing your homework and having an open mind to being wrong and learning from it when you are. Everyone should be questioned.

Just because we take a corner doesn't mean he will be great because Flores thinks so. It doesn't mean the poster is right either.

Also we dont know how Flores feels now. What if he thinks he made a mistake, how would we even know at this point? Its not like he would come out and say it.

Back
Top Bottom