Hands | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hands

I just figured out why Antonio Brown had such good hands. He was ALWAYS practicing on the Juggs.

Haha I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or making a sex/rape joke, but my point was merely that the corps is so young, and without a veteran to show dedication to the craft (aka Stills), they’re probably not putting in extra time.

Haha I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or making a sex/rape joke, but my point was merely that the corps is so young, and without a veteran to show dedication to the craft (aka Stills), they’re probably not putting in extra time.
I was making a joke about what a filth of a human being he is. But I bet you’re right. No veteran around to be a good example.

I’m with you on his muffs. If he can’t do that then Miami really doesn’t need him. What good is speed if you can’t catch?
I'm with you. I like the kid, and love his attitude, but business is business. He had problems fielding punts as a rookie, then seemed to put that behind him. This year the drops have returned. I'd like to think the contract hasn't gone to his head, and ruined his concentration, but whatever the reason, he needs to fix the issue, or we have to move on. If/when we are in a position to challenge other teams for playoff berths, etc, those kind of things are season killers.

Aside from Williams, these guys are not that "young" any more. After 3 or 4 years in the league, a guy shouldn't need a veteran to push him. There is a reason the average player only plays for 3-4 years in the NFL. If you don't get it by that time, teams move on. Babysitting is for rooks, and 2nd yr players.

I think with Grant is he scares easily, and grows alligator arms to avoid hits due to his small frame.
I have to speculate on Grant but I think the problem is more a head thing rather than being soft handed or being scared of physical harm. I remember when he started out with us and he was used on returns. He muffed a couple of returns and he said that he has to clear his head. His worries were that he would screw up and that lack of concentration in turn made him screw up. I think he is eternally grateful to us that we gave him (considering his undersized nature for a WR) a chance to play in the NFL but with that also comes the fear that this is his only chance. He needs to clear his head and just play football.

I posted last week about how many drops we had through two weeks. The horrible hands continue - be one thing if it was a single player. But it is literally everyone from WRs to backs. That’s 3 TDs on the season that have been dropped. Two by Williams, 1 by Grant. Parker’s drop today may have been a TD as well. The jump ball catches are great but for ****s sake, can’t anyone take a pass in stride?

Yep it's too bad we don't have enough strength in other areas to overcome these mistakes and win. Look at a team like the 49'rs they had 5 turnovers and we're still able to win.

Well, Stills and Wilson were supposed to be the 2nd and 3rd receivers. That means Grant and Williams are really a 4 and 5 playing 2 and 3. And Parker is the same player he’s been since we drafted him, he’ll make some nice catches, and then get hit in the face by the next three.

Well, Stills and Wilson were supposed to be the 2nd and 3rd receivers. That means Grant and Williams are really a 4 and 5 playing 2 and 3. And Parker is the same player he’s been since we drafted him, he’ll make some nice catches, and then get hit in the face by the next three.
Interesting thing about Parker is I really don’t recall him ever catching a pass on the run. Just deep acrobatic jump balls and underneath catch and fall down stuff. Am I imagining that? That drop would have been a catch and run for TD in the Dallas game. I really don’t know what he looks like running across the middle w a ball in his hands.

Is it possible that the players are doing it on purpose as a revolt? ?????

Is it possible that the players are doing it on purpose as a revolt? ?????
Sure, that’s exactly what they’re doing, they’re revolting because they don’t want jobs in the NFL anymore
You should call in to talk radio

Back
Top Bottom