Hank Goldberg Says... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Says...

You hire a head coach to be a head coach, you hire an offensive coordinator to be an offensive coordinator.

Who was Gailey's OC when he was in Dallas?

im happy with gailey... every1 expected us to bring in some "young guy" and magically make us next years saints just cuz payton did it.. get real.. with the way our offense is situated, we need a coach to come in and play to their strengths.. gailey will do that, he'll run it down teams throats with 2 great rbs next year.. people need to check gaileys history and record, hes a great coach throughout his coaching career

I don't think it matters anyways.

I don't see anything bright about this franchise's future, and it's been that way for a while. I guess that's why I favor the younger coaches.........

This team is very similar to the Fins team from the 2000, 2001 seasons which Gailey was the OC of. We went to the playoffs 1st year with a 11-5 record and next season I believe we were 10-6 and JUST missed the playoffs. Differences between those teams and this team is we now have better recievers/TEs as hard as that is to believe.. Our front 7 is a little better now I believe but we had a better secondary than so with gailey at coach, i dont see how we cant get back to a 11-5 record

Gailey is the leading favorite....this team is going straight to hell.

Do you prefer Mora?

Our offense needs help. I believe Gailey can provide that. Cam was my choice, but Gailey is experienced, and knows how to be a HC. I respect your opinion, but I do feel your jumping the gun on Gailey. He did well with little talent the last time he was here. And that was with Wanny making personnel decisions.
Give him a chance if he is chosen. Lets be supportive fans rather than the majority of dolfans that come out only when we are winning. I'll even do the same if we select Mora.

Of the subject, Im willing to wager that we make Garrett as our OC.

This team is very similar to the Fins team from the 2000, 2001 seasons which Gailey was the OC of. We went to the playoffs 1st year with a 11-5 record and next season I believe we were 10-6 and JUST missed the playoffs. Differences between those teams and this team is we now have better recievers/TEs as hard as that is to believe.. Our front 7 is a little better now I believe but we had a better secondary than so with gailey at coach, i dont see how we cant get back to a 11-5 record

Actually, we went to the playoffs both years with Gailey.

Amazing that we were 16th and 8th in points scored those years.

im happy with gailey... every1 expected us to bring in some "young guy" and magically make us next years saints just cuz payton did it.. get real.. with the way our offense is situated, we need a coach to come in and play to their strengths.. gailey will do that, he'll run it down teams throats with 2 great rbs next year.. people need to check gaileys history and record, hes a great coach throughout his coaching career

No, I expected a young guy to come in and restore some fire and build us a dynasty. I didnt expect a 1yr turnaround for a SB run, I expected a young HC would come in and restore us to being a longterm viable franchise.

If anything, the hiring of Mora or Gailey signifies that we are yet again pretending we are loaded for a SB run and that all we need is a different experienced coach.

Sorry, this just blows and is about the most dissapointed ive been in teh fins in awhile and thats saying something. What the heck happened to this franchise? :confused:

Great, now more wondering anymore. With Gailey, we'll be the laughing stock of the league!!! Wooo-Hooo!!!!....

I'm actually going to enjoy this. Maybe now this team will hit complete rock bottom once and for all, the old veterans will all retire, and Wayne will sell the team. Once that's over and torn down, the real rebuilding can then begin....

What we have now is a complete disgrace. I can't wait to see it crumble....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

If its down to Mora and Gailey, I'd say go Gailey. I'd prefer Schottenheimer if SD fires him, as I said on another board he'll bring the back to respectability. But between Jim and Chan, Chan is the way to go. We've got the D-mind in place with Capers, and Chan can work the O. Oh, and lets not forget Mora's brilliant interview about the Washington job. What a moron.

Back
Top Bottom