Hank Goldberg Says... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Says...

I don't think it matters anyways.

I don't see anything bright about this franchise's future, and it's been that way for a while. I guess that's why I favor the younger coaches.........

Uh do you even know anything about Gailey?

Sure, that he will be a mediocre coach of this team. Have to agree with KiNG on this one. I was excited about this offseason, but god first Brohm decides to stay in school and now i hear we are down to Mora and Gailey as coaches. WTF happened? Whats next?

Hey Wayne.....

clear.gif

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

More of the same...why should we expect anything different this time. Go on a head coaching search around the world interview 12 candidates and the best you can do is Jim Mora or Chan Gailey. This organization is turning into a joke, we are fast becoming the next Arizona Cardinals...Hell they will probably be better off than us now, at least they nabbed Ken Whisenhunt.

Goldberg is one of the dumbest analysts out there. He said Bates would be our HC then we hired Saban.

I don't see anything bright about this franchise's future, and it's been that way for a while. I guess that's why I favor the younger coaches.........

Why don't you cry about it?

You favor younger coaches because you don't know what your talking about.

Uh do you even know anything about Gailey?

I do.

I know the arguments for him.
I've read all who've offered them.

Regardless of many defending him I can't shake the memory of what I saw while he was here.

Yeah, we got production out of a ragtag group.
Product of the D we had putting us in great positions during games. We also had a good OL at that point and we were able to grind it out against defensively weaker teams. You can get away with conservative for awhile and against certain teams.

There comes a point however, where the coaching staff needs to help it's players to put them in good positions to make plays. When you start playing top echelon teams that are matched equally to you or have more strong points than you do, strategy, game planning and adjustments become very important.

That's where Gailey fails now and will fail here.
He'll do the same grind it out straightforward philosophy.
You can forget about different formations to disguise certain plays IMO. He'll be predictable and stay the course no matter what.

It may work against some teams but it'll kill us against top teams. JMO. It's exactly what I saw while he was here and he certainly hasn't changed his stripes while at GT.

If he's hired I'll of course hold out hope but I sure won't be feeling any excitement about this team deep down.

I agree. This team is like a dike and as holes are closed, new ones may spring up. The next major set of holes to open up are on the defensive line.

Back
Top Bottom