Happy 18th Birthday AJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy 18th Birthday AJ

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Congratulations on your 18th birthday - there is now one more voter in Florida that knows how to read a ballot
clear.gif

Have a great birthday !
clear.gif

AJ, you mean the world to me, and I am very glad we met up some two or three years ago.

Happy birthday bro, and and rock on! :D

April is a great month....

To be born...............Happy Birthday AJ! :band:

i have been watching the calendar........

Originally posted by miadphan13
Happy Birthday AJ!! :D Rock on! :rocker: :drinkers:
pretty close, as you know, but this year, it snuck up on me, even after 984 mentined it! anyway, DITTO!

Originally posted by DolFan899
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ

JUST THINK 3 MORE YEARS AND U CAN DRINK...lol
legally in the US ;)

Thanks everyone! I really don't know what I'm doin tonight cause its a Wednesday.... but this weekend is lookin awesome so far :)

I'll probably be doing the "family" thing....

Anyways, I gotta go... have a job interview at 3:00pm today, and I can't be late!

Thanks again to all of you that have made FinHeaven & Co what it is today!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Anyways, I gotta go... have a job interview at 3:00pm today, and I can't be late!
Good luck !:cool:

Ugh.... this is the third interview, and everytime a different manager says, "You are just who I am looking for." The next sentence, you guessed it, "Can you come in tomorrow to see the __blank__ manager?"

I'm trying to get in at BestBuy. I've wanted to work there for a long time, but couldn't because you have to be 18. Anyways, pay is between $8.00-$9.00 an hour, plus employee discount. The best discount is car audio, which is 60% off :rocker:

Anyways, the next meeting is unknown, thus they are going to call me when they get a date and time.

I'm hoping that I get this job really soon, I've been job-less for three weeks :(

I'll keep you guys updated...

Talk to ya later... PARTY TIME STARTS.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom