Happy 4Th to all active and past Vets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy 4Th to all active and past Vets!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of brave men and women away from there family and loved ones fighting for freedom! Also a big thanks to all of our veterans out there! I hope everyone has a great 4th!:troops: :beerbang:

Amen!
Let's hope in our time there's less fighting for freedom and was more working for peace.

Thanks from a retired AF Master Sergeant.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have served in the past and are still serving.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL.........ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!! USA.......USA........USA Many have shed blood and many have given their life for all of us! My words can't express how much I personally feel "Thankful" to those who have served and giving the ultimate price (their lives) for all of us to be able to continue to have freedom and enjoy the best country in the world.......THE US OF A!!! Not only do I personally "Thank You" but my children will do the same because I am installing in them that "Freedom" comes w/a price and the price is too often young men and women putting their life on the line on a daily basis...........and we applaud you whole heartley............Keep up the good work and "May God watch over you in your tour of duty past or present!"

;)

GodSpeed,

Oilcan4me

We all are guaranteed the right to speak our minds to anyone that will listen, be it on a street corner, a town meeting, or on a Dolphins message board, because of the sacrifices made by those in uniform.

God bless you all, past, present, and future.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of brave men and women away from there family and loved ones fighting for freedom! Also a big thanks to all of our veterans out there! I hope everyone has a great 4th!:troops: :beerbang:
Thanks so much.....greatly appreciated!

I served in the Army for almost 9 years (mostly overseas) at the DMZ in Korea, and Turkey....I too would like to thank everyone in all the armed forces past and present. There is alot of turmoil in the world now and in the past, but the U.S. forces stand poised and ready for any and everything. Thank you for all the sacrifices to country and family. It is truly appreciated...Happy July 4th

They're simply the BEST and we are lucky to have them.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
To all my fellow Marines, Semper Fi!

Jarhead ? Thats OK Ill forgive you. 6 yr Navy swabbie here.:patriot:

As with my comrads here at finheaven, thanks everyone who helps our country in any capacity, and God Bless you and yours. Have a happy 4th!

CrunchTime said:

:pirate: Arrr matey, me served me time on yer Nimitz :sailor:, der finest ship der ever was, an later wit yer Jolly Rogers:navy:, me did.

AD2 Smith, at your service :patriot:

CrunchTime said:
I forgive you too Crunchtime! Not everyone could make it in the Marines, some had to settle for the Navy! It's all good my friend! We enjoy pulling guard duty on the Navy's finest ships! Have a Great weekend! Remember this, who do they call the Presdents Own? The United States Marine Corps! OOOh Rahhh!:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom