Happy Birthday, Dan Marino! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday, Dan Marino!

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dan Marino turned 56 today. Makes me feel nostalgic. The 1991 wildcard game against the Chiefs was a special one for me. I was 9, and the '90-'91 season was the beginning of my rabid fandom. That clutch pass to Mark Clayton for the go ahead TD was nerve racking! Looked like it would be intercepted for a TD. That shot was captured and displayed on the front page of the Sun-Sentinel Sports section the next morning. Good times.

Feel free to post your favorite Marino moments.

Dan Marino turned 56 today. Makes me feel nostalgic. The 1991 wildcard game against the Chiefs was a special one for me. I was 9, and the '90-'91 season was the beginning of my rabid fandom. That clutch pass to Mark Clayton for the go ahead TD was nerve racking! Looked like it would be intercepted for a TD. That shot was captured and displayed on the front page of the Sun-Sentinel Sports section the next morning. Good times.

Albert Lewis thought the same thing. He literally couldn’t believe it - he likely still dreams about it and wakes up in a cold sweat. Great, great corner. Any other QB throws that ball like that and it was 6 the other way.

I watched him play a flag football game last year. He can still throw better than half the QB's in the league now.
photo.php

I believe Danny turned 57 today, he was born 9/15/61. I remember draft day seeing he was born on 9/15 like myself I thought it was pretty cool.

Happy Birthday Dan!:cheers:

Happy Birthday DM13!!! I was lucky enough to start watching football at the age of 6 in 1984...no further explanation needed...

Back
Top Bottom