clear.gif
birthday-1.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

What he said!

Thanks guys :up:

I actually didn't get to make it to Pheonix because I'd just returned home from Hawaii the day before and couldn't figure out the details in time. Oh well, it would've been fun but I'm going to find some game, somewhere to go to next year. :D

Again, thanks for the B-day wishes. I'm 29 now and quickly approaching the big three-oh (Oh nooooo! is more like it :lol: )

Originally posted by Expo88
Thanks guys :up:

I actually didn't get to make it to Pheonix because I'd just returned home from Hawaii the day before and couldn't figure out the details in time. Oh well, it would've been fun but I'm going to find some game, somewhere to go to next year. :D

Again, thanks for the B-day wishes. I'm 29 now and quickly approaching the big three-oh (Oh nooooo! is more like it :lol: )
it looked like a dolphin home game. there was aqua and orange all over the place.

since they made the game free though, there were alot of ASU kids there and since they opened the gates at 4:30 and the game started at 7:00, they had plenty of time to get drunk. several ran on to the field and there were about 50 fights in the stands!

if the dolphins hadn't of won, the trip over there would have been bust, but the way it turned out, it was great!;)

Back
Top Bottom