Happy Birthday fin-atic and Bobby Humphrey! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday fin-atic and Bobby Humphrey!

happy b-day guys :fogey:

shhhhhhhh... bobby h is a smelly

j/k... d-day luvs ya bobby h :hug:

Happy birthday Fin-atic and Mark! As their older brother I happen to know that they are twins! For those that don't know they are a great pair of guys.:birthday: :allhail:

From Slofins and Cameron too!

Happy B-Day Bobby Humphrey, all the BEST!

d-day said:
happy b-day guys :fogey:

shhhhhhhh... bobby h is a smelly

j/k... d-day luvs ya bobby h :hug:

i smelt past your FFL team this week .... i guess that was your b-day gift to me ......

Bobby Humphrey said:
i smelt past your FFL team this week .... i guess that was your b-day gift to me ......

not so fast old timer - i mean peyton could throw 3 picks and the edge get stuffed for 7 total yards right? yeah sure d-day...:dunce: - what i meant to say was... yep that was my b-day gift to you - :present: - just don't forget to say thanks...

d-day said:
not so fast old timer - i mean peyton could throw 3 picks and the edge get stuffed for 7 total yards right? yeah sure d-day...:dunce: - what i meant to say was... yep that was my b-day gift to you - :present: - just don't forget to say thanks...

well .... you are now 4-2 .... i am 2-4 .... i think you still get the last laugh ....

i got more happy b-days here then anywhere else ...... what does that say about me?????

Back
Top Bottom