Happy Birthday InFINSible! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday InFINSible!

NP...FFiC....it's all grand!

Thanks everybody....it's been a great day for me...I have done absolutely nothing (killed three hours just making my sig..:) )...all day.....ahhhh...

My parents, on the other hand, may need some medication to get over the fact that they are one year away from having a 40 year old son. :chuckle:

d-day said:
happy b-day from d-day darin :cooldude: - c'mon downtown this weekend and i'll buy ya a drink or 2 or 3 or... :dday:
I'll see if i can talk the old lady into it.....I'll whine about how she had to work until ten 0'clock at night on my Birthday....she'll give in eventually....

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn you are old. :lol:

Just playing with ya man. Have a fun b-day.

inFINSible said:
I'll see if i can talk the old lady into it.....I'll whine about how she had to work until ten 0'clock at night on my Birthday....she'll give in eventually....

hey infins..have you heard the new ron white album?

inFINSible said:

talk to her about friday - i'm going to see my old band friday night at o'dwyers...

friday night
o'dwyers
hot girls... :hump:

d-day said:
talk to her about friday - i'm going to see my old band friday night at o'dwyers...

friday night
o'dwyers
hot girls... :hump:
:up: I'll work her over until she cracks.

inFINSible said:
No not yet....how is it?

Hilarious!!!

A lot more cussing and hard edged than drunk in publick. It's called "you can't fix stupid".

Back
Top Bottom