Happy Birthday Samphin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday Samphin!

Thanks guys, my own family didn't even call me yet. :lol: The fins have given me some good birthday wins the past couple of years. Yesterday beating the Jags and last year in that amazing game with the Broncos.:birthday:

I am definately going to :beerbang: til I :barf:

Originally posted by Samphin
Thanks guys, my own family didn't even call me yet. :lol: The fins have given me some good birthday wins the past couple of years. Yesterday beating the Jags and last year in that amazing game with the Broncos.:birthday:

I am definately going to :beerbang: til I :barf:

Be safe man, seriously!

Oliver...

Yeah, my birthday is shared by none other than the Great Jerry Rice...and kirk cameron but lets not split hairs here. Work even gave me the day off (nevermind the Columbus day part of it). So far it has been pretty uneventful but a good weekend of sports has made a solid birthday.

birthdaylady1-1.jpg

I did 21 shots of Tequilla for my 21st and I highly recommend it...P.S. that was starting at midnight ;)

Oh yes I did the traditional buy of alcohol at midnight. The dude at the register didn't even card me. I was like "Mother F@#$er you better ask for my I.D.!" :lol: I had a few slept it off and soon will be going to meet up for a late lunch and start again. I don't know about the 21 shots of tequila though...maybe this weekend.

Vegas eh? I will be there in December. Checking out houses but more importantly, checking out the roullette tables and slots!

Hey Rebar, good win by the Kings last night. I am still smarting from that bs goal the Red Wings hung on us with 1 second to play. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom