Happy Birthday Samphin! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday Samphin!

Originally posted by Samphin
Hey Rebar, good win by the Kings last night. I am still smarting from that bs goal the Red Wings hung on us with 1 second to play. :fire:
The only thing worse than losing the game in OT is losing the game 1 second before you get to OT. I was so pissed!

I've been really impressed with the play of the kids. Brown and Gleason are looking like seasoned vets out there. I love the way Brown throws the body on the forecheck. If he keeps that up, it'll be impossible to send him back to juniors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Samphin
Vegas eh? I will be there in December. Checking out houses but more importantly, checking out the roullette tables and slots!

Samphin, send me a PM if you need info about Vegas. Maybe I can help you out.

Will you be in San Diego for the MNF game?

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

Samphin, send me a PM if you need info about Vegas. Maybe I can help you out.

Will you be in San Diego for the MNF game?

Unfortunately I am up near San Francisco so I am about 6 hours drive time from San Diego. Also, I will be coming home from Chicago after a week of meetings for work, so I am going to be pretty beat and wanting to plop my *** on the couch and root for the fins form the best seat in the stadium. :lol:

In December, I am trying to surprise my GF with a trip to Vegas for her birthday. I ahve been there before to see some shows and walk the strip. This time I am going for the gambling, booze and food. :lol: Yeah I will drop you a line for some good local spots or something, that would be sweet, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom