Happy Birthday TerryTate!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday TerryTate!!!!!!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Happy 21st B-Day TerryTate! Wow, the big 2 - 1. Have a great and safe 21st birthday. You rock man! :party: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana: :drinkers: :beerbang: :xii: :cake: :birthday:

Happy B-day TT. :party:

Just think, you can go and get drunk now.

Happy b-day

Happy birthday Terry!! I know I dont know you well, but that wont stop me from wishing ya a happy b-day!!:birthday:

was it a fun 21st (celebrated right after midnight)? yes....waking up this afternoon was not.......

thanks everyone

I didn't drink the morning after I turned 21...didn't drink at all.

You wouldnt either if you had 21 shots in an hour and a half. These were jumbo shot glasses too.

I don't think I could've felt any worse today then I ever have physically. But as they always say, you never really had fun if you remember it. I didn't remember leaving Friday's and I woke up in my bed the next afternoon.

TerryTate said:

You wouldnt either if you had 21 shots in an hour and a half. These were jumbo shot glasses too.

I don't think I could've felt any worse today then I ever have physically. But as they always say, you never really had fun if you remember it. I didn't remember leaving Friday's and I woke up in my bed the next afternoon.

A'la Dude, Where's My Car? ;)

Happy birthday, ol' timer. Don't break your hip doing any of that wild young'n hanky panky now.

TerryTate said:

with a hot chick in your bad to right? dude its the internet, you suppose to lie.

Nappy Roots said:
with a hot chick in your bad to right? dude its the internet, you suppose to lie.

My roommate is on here as well as a couple buds, no way would I be able to get away with that ;)

I'm actually gloating, I had enough alcohol that probably could kill a lot of people on this board.

Back
Top Bottom