Happy Birthday To Me...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday To Me......

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yes today it's my birthday and I normally don't make a big deal about it and I never ask for anything. My wife ask me every year what I want for my birthday and I always say, "for the house to be NCO(neat, clean and organized)
All I want for my birthday this year is for the team not to mess up the draft. Just once, I'd love for the team to draft a guy that will become a 1st team all pro. A real difference maker. I'm not talking about a guy that makes the pro bowl. I'm talking 1st team ALL PRO. Is that too much to ask?.....lol

Happy birthday bro!

Sexy-Birthday-Images-37.jpg

Last edited:
Attention whore!

No but seriously... Every year on my birthday there's a happy birthday thread that pops on on FH, and every year, Im like: "This year is the year someone noticed"... But no! Its always for that other dude Dan Marino, whoever the **** that is...lol!

Happy birthday Danny!
giphy.gif

Yes today it's my birthday and I normally don't make a big deal about it and I never ask for anything. My wife ask me every year what I want for my birthday and I always say, "for the house to be NCO(neat, clean and organized)
All I want for my birthday this year is for the team not to mess up the draft. Just once, I'd love for the team to draft a guy that will become a 1st team all pro. A real difference maker. I'm not talking about a guy that makes the pro bowl. I'm talking 1st team ALL PRO. Is that too much to ask?.....lol
Why can’t you just be happy for me? I wanna he drafted in the 1st Round. 1st team ALL PRO?!? Why you gotta put that kind of pressure on a brother? :lol:

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday.

Unfortunately, this is the part where the Admin in me has to move your thread to the appropriate forum.

Back
Top Bottom