Happy Birthday to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday to...

nando03

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday to Roy Williams from the Detroit Lions who was born on December 20th 1981. The very same day that I was born. Too bad he doesn't play with the Dolphins. Also a happy birthday to any other players, people, members of finheaven whom have birthday's today!

Mine was 4 days ago. The big 3-0. Had a good time, but now officially over the hill. Shucks.

Happy Birthday from a fellow Sagittarius. We are the best you know?

You guys got that right! Happy Belated birthday to you guys. Go Sags!

...using Roy Williams on another team to promote a shameless self-happy birthday thread.

Schleprock said:
...using Roy Williams on another team to promote a shameless self-happy birthday thread.

yeah sad I know. Oh well. :mor911: :moon: :birthday: :friday: :party: :cake: :happydrin :present:

greatwade said:
Mine was 4 days ago. The big 3-0. Had a good time, but now officially over the hill. Shucks.

Happy Birthday from a fellow Sagittarius. We are the best you know?
Over the hill at 30? :shakeno:

For the record, Geminis are kings of all creation.

And Roy Williams was born a year after John Lennon died. You don't want to have legend's death on your birthday. It's no wonder he was cursed to be drafted by the Lions.

P.S. Brett Favre should do a Wanny and resign before things get worse.

phins4gish said:
For the record, Geminis are kings of all creation.

And Roy Williams was born a year after John Lennon died. You don't want to have legend's death on your birthday. It's no wonder he was cursed to be drafted by the Lions.

P.S. Brett Favre should do a Wanny and resign before things get worse.

I don't think so Sagittarius' are the best as The Greatwade stated earlier. haha

It's my b-day. I got a Dan Marino signed mini-helmet!!! Last years present was great though. (us beatin the pats)

Back
Top Bottom