Happy Birthday Travis !!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday Travis !!!!!

LtDan662002 said:
Good, now cut him

Dang, harsh! Happy birthday Travis, now get the F out. :rofl3: Man, that's rough. Though with the backfield we have now, it's pretty realistic.

our RB's will be Brown, Williams, Harris and Morris there's no room for Minor

nick1 said:
our RB's will be Brown, Williams, Harris and Morris there's no room for Minor

Morris is the fullback and they will try to stash Harris on the practice squad. "If" Williams comes back it will be Brown, Williams and Gordon.

I really hope Saban figures out a way to keep Minor on the team, hes a really good third down/change of pace type back. I think his running style is so different then all of our other RB's that he would really catch defenses off guard. He used to always put up really solid numbers when he ran behind Ricky.

LtDan662002 said:
Good, now cut him

Well said. why dont we trade him for a pick. if a 3rd string qb (feeley) is worth a second round pik then what is a2nd string rb for ricky williams worth?

VanDolPhan said:
Morris is the fullback and they will try to stash Harris on the practice squad. "If" Williams comes back it will be Brown, Williams and Gordon.

IMO they will stash Gordon on the practice squad cause what ive seen so far out of harris he will play 3rd string rb:evil:

jason_taylor said:
IMO they will stash Gordon on the practice squad cause what ive seen so far out of harris he will play 3rd string rb:evil:

I just dont see Gordon going on the practice squad. I think he would be traded before that would happen. Hes just way too talnted.

usf dolfan23 said:
I just dont see Gordon going on the practice squad. I think he would be traded before that would happen. Hes just way too talnted.

have you seen the runs by kay jay harris???

jason_taylor said:
have you seen the runs by kay jay harris???

Yes I have, but that was in college. This is the NFL and I would rather go with a more proven guy(Gordon) then a rookie undrafted free agent. Nothing against Kay Jay, I think he has a lot of talent and potential but right now I think Gordon deserves his spot.

usf dolfan23 said:
Yes I have, but that was in college. This is the NFL and I would rather go with a more proven guy(Gordon) then a rookie undrafted free agent. Nothing against Kay Jay, I think he has a lot of talent and potential but right now I think Gordon deserves his spot.

well i guess i cant argue with that until he beats gordon out or if he dose beat him out :)

InMyChambers said:
my name is travis and i was born in 1979 as well but i'm still a couple months away from my 26th :)
And probably a better running back than Minor.

Back
Top Bottom